Restoration PvP Shaman Problems. List it here!

Hello guys,
    My shaman isn't what it used to be. I'm playing Restoration Shaman for a long time and we never have been so fragile. With a lot of pp getting their 410 or 397 pvp weapons since beginning of season 11, we can be soloed by a lot of classes now.
    Here are the problems:
    - 25% healing debuff
    - 410 pvp Weapons with Warriors/rogues/Arcane Mages/Hunters
    - Legendary Daggers with rogues
    - Legendary Staff with any caster (but its worst with arcane mages/boomking)

I don't have a crap gear, i've got 4850 resil with the best ruthless/cataclysmic gear possible.

My DK with a little bit less gear than my shaman can survive longer to a zerg and I'm almost never soloed. Even by epic rogues/casters...
    So, what can be done to help us survive longer and be able to others? Usually on arenas/BGs/Rated BGs i go to a fight knowing that i will spend the entire time healing just myself and i'm sure i will going to die to 1 good player (soloed) or 2 average players...So why heal if i could bring my DK and tie with/kill that good player and even in some cases kill those 2 average players?

I would like to add some thoughts, about how other healers have more damage mitigation or a spell that return them to full life (so a DPS would have to kill him 2x).
    Priests:
    Pain Suppression - 40% damage reduction - 3 min cooldown. I think this is the best damage reduction spell for non tanks.
    Focused Will - 20% damage reduction (10% x 2) - NO internal CD? - Need to be hit for > 10% of your life (~= 15k). Any good DPS will hit you harder than 15k even with basic attacks, doesn't need their best spell to do that kind of damage. So, priests have a constant 20% damage reduction.
    Power Word: Barrier - 25% damage reduction and cannot be interrupted - free casts, so you can top your life. This spell will grant the priest his second life. He could be with 15% of life, if he use Barrier he will take 25% less damage and can cast greater heals without the worry of being interrupted or silenced. So he will be 100% again...
    Desperate Prayer - Instantly return 30% of their life, no mana cost, no cast. They can use it after get a 3x grace stack and heal themselves for 40-50% of their life. So this is their second "full life again" spell.

Paladins:
    - Divine Protection - 20% damage reduction - 1 minute CD
    - Lay on Hands - Full life, instant, 10 min CD. Use it at 15% if you are not stunned and they will have to kill you again.
    - Divine Shield - Invulnerable. If you have low life and is stunned you can use this and hard cast to get you full life back.

Druids:
    Even if Druids doesn't have a lot of CD's like Priests or Paladins, they still have much more ways to survive than shamans:
    - Barkskin - 20% damage reduction - 1 min cd
    - Tree of Life - 3 min CD. With instant regrowth they can get from 20% of life to 100% in no time. This is their second life CD. This CD will free them from any polymorph effect and then with 3-4x instant regrowths they are full life again.
    - Bear From + Frenzied Regeneration + Enrage - This spell combo can get them to full life again, so this is their second full life spell.

Shamans:
    - Stoneclaw totem - 15k damage absorption
    That is it, nothing more.
    Our Nature's Grasp will grant us one free heal, but that is it, a 25-30k heal every 2 min. Druids have it too but theirs will at least heal them for 45k (50% more heal), but on a 3 min CD.
    Our Spirit Link totem is useless 70% of the time, since you have to use it with a good placement in mind. This is possible in a PvE environment, because you are almost never slowed and the tank is taking damage for you. But when you are being focused by 2-3 guys and have 3-4 slow effects stacking on you, there's no way to get the right placement for Spirit Link. So, 70% of the time you use this spell you are ALONE in it's range...
    For pvp utility they should double the radius of SPirit Link Totem.

So, we lack a defensive CD. Shamans usually had a lot of offensive capability, so we had no defensive spells. But blizzard is taking all our offensive abilities on each patch and they aren't replacing them with defensive CD's. So right now Restoration doesn't have much offensive and has zero defensive. As all shamans specs, we are always the first choice to focus on an Arena or Rated BG, since we are a certain and easy death.

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...niaco/advanced
    Last edited by NaRk; 2012-01-11 at 01:10 PM.

You'll probably find it's the DS trinkets which are the bane of your existence (haven't seen any nerfs yet atleast) and presumeably when you say 'epic' staff and dagger, you actually mean the legendary's? I seriously doubt Rogue Legendary's have anything to do with your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    You'll probably find it's the DS trinkets which are the bane of your existence (haven't seen any nerfs yet atleast) and presumeably when you say 'epic' staff and dagger, you actually mean the legendary's? I seriously doubt Rogue Legendary's have anything to do with your problems.
    Ops, sorry, yes, legendary. But its a factor, Good weapons on DPS hands (legendary or 410 ilvl pvp) plus our lack of Defensive CD's. We are killed with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRk View Post
    Ops, sorry, yes, legendary. But its a factor, Good weapons on DPS hands (legendary or 410 ilvl pvp) plus our lack of Defensive CD's. We are killed with ease.
    Well I guess the Rogue Legendary is yet to be completed, so you were partly right I suppose.

Anyway I still think the trinkets are the problem if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    Well I guess the Rogue Legendary is yet to be completed, so you were partly right I suppose.

Anyway I still think the trinkets are the problem if anything.
    I agree with you, not only the weapons are overpowered compared to what healers can output, the DS trinkets have a major contribution to this. Look this trinkts:
    Cunning of the Cruel
    Insignia of the Corrupted Mind - 3.2k haste is too much for pvp. Usually DPS get 400-500 haste because of high resilience and than instantly they get 3.2k. This make their DPS output climb to the sky! It's better than BloodLust and without Sated...
    Vial of Shadows - Really? a free passive 20k damage free of resilience on a PVP environment? This is too MUCH. If a rogue crit this eviscerate on me for 25k (would be 50k but my 4800 resilience reduced it) and he instantly gets a free 20k damage, its like he is neglecting all my resilience with just ONE item.