Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    LFR was a slap in the face of the players that turned the game into the success he is today. "Oh, but i want to see the content, but i have a life!!1" is the worst, and most common excuse being used (mostly by wotlk\cata players, that decided to come play the 11M subscriber game). Just because you play less hours then others, that doesn't make you a worst player, and you would get to see the content eventually, if you really wanted. I never got to see Naxx40 at classic wow, and that didn't bother me one bit. It just made the progress i made even more enjoyable.

Spoon-feeding the crybabies, first with welfare(?) epics, now with mind-numbing content, and who knows with what else, is what is killing what used to be an awesome game. It is still a decent game, don't get me wrong, but it took far too many turns to the crappy side.

OT: People will only be bothered with 20 guys from a guild running LFR if there's foul play, everyone needing items, trading eachother and whatnot. People might say it's ok, but really, why even do that with how the game currently is?

Deleted
    Le QQ threat ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    It has everything to do with integrity. "True and good friends" don't treat other people like crap in order to further the greed of their buddies.

"Sorry, officer, what I did wasn't wrong. Sure, I stole money from someone, but I gave it to a friend. That makes me a true and great friend, not a bad person."
    Who stole something? If you're gonna compare people rolling on need in LFR for friends then that example is completely wrong. It'd be more like signing up for a free cruise you already have tickets for so that you can give them to a friend to come along as well. You still signed up like everyone else and have just as much chance to win it and do with them as you please. Cry more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people are forgetting that LFR is there for you guys to see the content you couldn't see before... not get loot...

If you want raid loot, join a guild and raid with a guild... if you want to see the bosses and how they die, do LFR, end of story.

Go in expecting nothing, be happy if/when you come out with something.

Don't have time to raid with a guild? WoW is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pripadnal View Post
    LFR totaly kill the game, for ever. Now WoW is the game that you can give follow on some and go to eat etc, bring back and check your bags.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word kill.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 01:44 PM ----------

The concern is that your guild is going to stack the roles and pass of the items to whoever your guild sees fit. I use lfr and simply am not that concerned about such issues. Just beawre when you run as a guild in lfr people will be concerned about such behavior.