Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Apparently you need to purchase a Blizzard game in order to get a chance to be invited for Diablo 3 beta. I don't have any Blizzard games on my account and because of that, I can't sign up for beta. Only way for me to sign up for beta is to purchase another game I'm not interested in. Stay classy, Blizzard.
    Did I miss anything? Have I received a beta key? I have 7 games registered. I feel entitled!

Apparently you need to purchase a Blizzard game in order to get a chance to be invited for Diablo 3 beta. I don't have any Blizzard games on my account and because of that, I can't sign up for beta. Only way for me to sign up for beta is to purchase another game I'm not interested in. Stay classy, Blizzard.
    A lot of companies do that these days..... so the industry basically gets away with it. Can't say I approve of that policy, however.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Better testing how? By ensuring your entire playerbase is biased in your favor?

No, it's just a marketing ploy. Nothing against a business wanting to make a buck, but this has absolutely nothing to do with quality of players.
    Blizzard's customers are one of their harshest critics...

Stay mad,

Self-entitled troll guy who doesn't own a Blizz game but has over 1000 posts on a WoW fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    No, but you have your head on straight. And after all, this is the same company that is swindling people into a year-long contract for a horse, free diablo 3 and MOP Beta.
    fixed thst for you

You failed to miss my point. I won't bother saying anything more other than these two sentences.
    You probably shouldn't have bothered saying any of the sentences before these two either. Fact, it costs less money to keep an existing customer than find new ones. It's called business. You reward your loyal customers instead of shitting on them in order to please some newbie. In this case, letting you into their closed beta over a stalwart would be an example of said shitting.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    Why do you guys keep saying shit like EVIDENCE?
    This is what I have experienced; I got into 2 betas (WoW: Cata and SC2) with only WoW on my account. My other Bnet account has my 2 Diablo titles (D2 and LOD) and I have never received a beta invite.

Learn to read please; I never said it will never happen; it's highly unlikely in MY EXPERIENCE.
    Your experience is small. First, you're not likely to get into the Cataclysm beta if you don't even have WoW on your account. So you can strike that beta from your "proof." Second, just because one got invited to SC2 and the other didn't doesn't prove or justify the likeliness of getting into any beta with a WoW sub or without one. Random chance is random. So, in your experience, your WoW sub BNet account got into an SC2 beta and the other didn't. With that amount of statistical data, you can't come to any real hypothesis. It's like flipping a coin once, it lands on heads, and you saying that it's highly unlikely the coin will ever land on tails.
    Last edited by notorious98; 2012-01-13 at 04:01 AM.