Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    no they dont. have you seen what countries do to each other in africa? there's no international press about it because most of the world doesn't care about africa as a whole. people like to jump on america because we're the big dog.
    Or maybe cos US self-proclaimed itself to be the pinnacle of moral, justice, truth.. then spend the time war mongering.
    Isn't it odd how the republican debate in regards of foreign policy only got one single topic - how to start a new war, on Iran.

And yet americans sit there as the only ones surprised that 9/11 happened when the rest of the world could see it comming miles away.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    no, lol they don't every time something negative happens everyone runs to the forums to talk about how bad we are. Thats why these threads always turn into nation bashing events.

i am not going to deny nation bashing happens, because it does. but what i see a lot is someone from the US will disagree with what someone has said, and then starts screaming nation bashing when the person hasn't actually said anything bad at all. the only really get bashed more because they are in the news more than any other country. and the people bashing are usually doing it towards the US gov't and not the actual people of the US.

Time to wrap this up. This was bound to devolve eventually, and I see signs of it really going downhill soon. Closed.