I know how much we've all been loving SWTOR's customer service response times...
I made a ticket on Saturday and it still hasn't been answered, so I thought I'd use my time more productively and think up some things I could get done while I wait for a five-second copy-paste response and a closed ticket:
- Learn French and Japanese;
- Solve world hunger;
- Postulate and prove a unifying theory between atomic theory and quantum mechanics;
- Isolate a cure for all cancers;
- Successfully regulate and buffer the US financial system against further bubbles and ponzi schemes by merchant bankers;
- Develop and release the next Duke Nukem game;
- Foster a workable peace process in the Middle East;
- Undertake planning stages for the first manned space mission to Mars;
- Finally get sick of Zombie fiction;
- Successfully see an international-level soccer event hosted in Australia;
- Unpack the dishwasher.
Reckon my ticket will get answered by that point?