Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Female trooper aka Jennifer Hale aka Femshep. Or Male Jedi Knight aka David Hayter aka Solid Snake.

By far the female trooper. Same girl as Commander Shepard's voice. <3

Female Trooper voice is too deep/butch for my tastes.

LOVE the female Jedi Knight voice. Female Smuggler is good too.

Female Sith Warrior is ok but has too many stupid "We will crush them!" kinds of lines that ruin it.

Male Consular is pretty bland/dull.

Having finished the Imperial Agent questline, I LOVE the IA male voice actor.

Especially coming out of my slick chiss character.

Sheer gold.

Deleted
    I love the Voice of my Male BountyHunter and my Male Sith Warrior booth sound rough and fitting to the story. In the Voice of the BH you can hear the *cling* of the Credits a little bit

ah German Voiceacting here

I don't know how to say this without sounding racist ...I don't like the british accents on the imperial side at all ...why did they go with that when it's not like that in the movies ...I don't get it . With that said I love the Jedi Knight and Smuggler voices .

Deleted
    Jedi Consular female :'3

I think the best are FemHawke and FemShep (female IA and female Trooper).

I also do like the male Bounty Hunter voice. He has that "don't mess with me" persona.

Male IA is my favourite so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    I don't know how they recorded the voices but I noticed when repeating conversations that the person sometimes sounds very very different.

I like the Female IA though.
    I'm generally happy with the voice of my char (fem IA) but I am getting annoyed with the number of times she has said "I'll be bathed in blood from head to toe" I'm guessing I've heard it 6 times now. It would be okay if it sounded different each time, that way it could be a sort of catchphrase, but it's identical which just makes me think corners were cut in the recording.

Female trooper. I am in love with Jennifer Hale and every character she voices, from Bastila Shan to FemShep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Best, as in Proffesional: female trooper
    Best, as in Cool: male bounty hunter
    Seconded

I will have to make a Jedi Knight to hear Snake's voice though. That would probably tie the BH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Definitely Male Jedi Knight. Need more Nolan North in the gaming world, there isn't enough of him to go around.
    David Hayter actually does the voice for Jedi Knight(Solid Snake, woot). Maybe you meant Jedi Consular? Who is actually voiced by him.

I really enjoy the Male imperial Agent's voice for laughs, but I feel more heroic as a Male knight.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-01-12 at 09:23 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Male bounty hunter. That voice has a certain vicious raspiness to it that perfectly delivers the "don't mess with me or you're damn well going down no matter how powerful you think you are" attitude.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darra View Post
    Jedi Consular female :'3
    This.
    I love my female consular's voice.

I also love my male smuggler's voice, at first I hated it but it actually really suits him.
    I love how the female JK dark choices actually sound evil.
    Male IA is great.
    I am slightly less than pleased with my male trooper...
    Female SI yes.
    I like pretty much all of them except for male jedi, and perhaps female SW

They should have just gotten the voice actor from Mass Effect (Sheppard) for the male Trooper.

from the little montage someone made on the IA male his voice sounds badass, like a british... operative :P hahaha the spec name is really true to the class/voice!

I play commando and like his voice more than the jedi knight male voice I have on an alt (so what if it's solid snake :\)

I think the next class should be voiced by the guy who voiced gordon freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    I think the next class should be voiced by the guy who voiced gordon freeman
    I prefer the guy who voiced Link.

Every response could be a 'Kiai'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Inquisitor from the 4 I've tried.