Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Patriots playoff win bump

Change thread name to 3/8 FFS (even if it means 10 mans).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Pre-raid forum check

5/8 in 10s
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

We require more warriors...and hunters...and shamans....and a priest...holy would be great....

Alright lets get the focus back on recruitment. We are in need of a healing priest of any kind, hunters, dps shamans, warriors of any kind, a death knight....I think thats it? We're now 5/8 heroic Dragon Soul, and will not stop until every last boss is dead.

The least yall could do is talk to me

Played with your boomy last night in a random LFR, Banu

Impressive and not a dick !

Branu? Yea...he's one of ours. He's good at what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostedshade View Post
    Branu? Yea...he's one of ours. He's good at what he does.
    One of 3 best boomkins I ever played with.
    Btw, H Rag is dead, and there are some who would like to farm it for mounts (if that matters).

25 again this week. Need more!

5/8 on 10 man and 2/8 on 25.
    Need strong DPS (could really use a hunter or a shaman so that loot doesn't get wasted, a DPS warrior, and strong casters), good heals (pref. Shammy/priest or a very solid Holy pally).

Having one consistant prot user is kinda crap...tho said prot user is geared...cause he's the only mail user in the raid too lol

Guess Ill have to make a new thread that says 2/8 heroic 25m, 5/8 heroic 10m..

Correction, 3/8 heroic 25, 5/8 heroic 10