378 - 384, stats disappearing?

For my bear, I just gemmed and chanted Deep Earth Legguards, upgrading from Obsidian Arborweave Legguards.

The thing is, I lose 300 health and 800 armor after equipping them and for the life of me I can't figure out where the stats are lost. Is there something obvious I'm missing, that will inevitably make me look like an idiot? Leg armor is the same (145 stam, 55 agi), and gems should have no effect on this either going from 2x agi/dodge, to 2x agi, 1 agi/stam.

You probably lost your meta gem requirements.

Has the change in gems deactivated your meta? Might explain it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    For my bear, I just gemmed and chanted Deep Earth Legguards, upgrading from Obsidian Arborweave Legguards.

The thing is, I lose 300 health and 800 armor after equipping them and for the life of me I can't figure out where the stats are lost. Is there something obvious I'm missing, that will inevitably make me look like an idiot? Leg armor is the same (145 stam, 55 agi), and gems should have no effect on this either going from 2x agi/dodge, to 2x agi, 1 agi/stam.
    Check your meta, changing the gems might have deactivated it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is! I didn't weigh my gem count correctly, and I would need to change 1 gem elsewhere to reactivate it.

/derp

I believe its the same with the Pally Healing Bracers from Shannox [Bracers of the Dread Hunter] they have more int than [Heartblood Wristplates] from Yor'sajh LFR
    Krakshot - MM Hunter
    Humiliation - Prot/Holy Paladin
    Purification - Disc/Holy Priest

Originally posted by someone or the other :
    Don't try and make sense of a game that sends you dragons in the mail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is! I didn't weigh my gem count correctly, and I would need to change 1 gem elsewhere to reactivate it.

/derp
    Haha, at least you got it sorted on the forums. Nothing more embarrassing than someone pointing it out mid raid:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojototem View Post
    Haha, at least you got it sorted on the forums. Nothing more embarrassing than someone pointing it out mid raid:P
    I feel so stupid when ive run a full raid just to find out my meta dont work, i havnt enchanted my "new" armor piece that is actualy almost a week old, or im running around in my fancy cooking hat (i usualy have hide helmet on) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by domie1595 View Post
    I feel so stupid when ive run a full raid just to find out my meta dont work, i havnt enchanted my "new" armor piece that is actualy almost a week old, or im running around in my fancy cooking hat (i usualy have hide helmet on) :P
    I never used to display helm or cloak.. and yeah I would occasionally be halfway through a zandar when I notice I was wearing a Chef hat, a teleport-to-org cloak and sometimes my Ring of teleport-to-dalaran as well:S At least I haven't healed with my fishing rod in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Mojototem View Post
    I never used to display helm or cloak.. and yeah I would occasionally be halfway through a zandar when I notice I was wearing a Chef hat, a teleport-to-org cloak and sometimes my Ring of teleport-to-dalaran as well:S At least I haven't healed with my fishing rod in a while
    I got guild first kill on Malygos with a fishing pole on.