Need Opinion Between 2 Headphone Pairs

My old headset broke, which I'm happy for, because it gives me a good excuse to buy something new. For awhile I've wanted to get a decent pair of headphones plus this microphone to attach.

As a college student, my budget is tiny, but I have found a couple nice-looking, cheap pairs. The purpose of this thread is to get opinions on the 2 pairs of headphones, or maybe throw something else in I may have missed.

Sennheiser HD201

These ones are 24$, and I've heard Sennheisers are good quality, so that attracted me.

Koss UR-20

These ones are only 19$. I don't really know if Koss is good or bad, but they look decent enough upon first glance.

Obviously sound quality won't be as good below 50$, but I've just been using crappy earbuds, so I'm sure I'll be happy with anything at this point, plus my budget isn't very high, like I mentioned. I guess the most important thing I'm looking for is comfort and durability. I listen to music and play games all day, be it at school or at home, etc, so I'll be wearing them a long time. I also have glasses, if that affects anything to anyone's knowledge. Looking forward to hearing opinions or recommendations for anything else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Sennheiser all the way.

I love mine.

U got a standalone mic or something?

I'm going to get this nifty little mic, I've heard really good things.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

By the way, it's cool you're in Spokane, I'm like an hour below you in Pullman

Honestly, good brand aside.. at those price points you won't notice much of a diference. There might be a little more build quality tho... emphasis on little