Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I had my main go poof too, put in a ticket and it was resolved 3 days later. So from where i'm sitting the CS is the best baby. Perspective is everything I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to forget that BioWare is more than capable of learning from other companies mistakes. They just seem to not really care. They have years of WoW and other MMO's horror stories to learn from. Blizz did not have WoW to learn from when they were launching. Sure they had some other MMOs to learn from, but nothing as extensive as what BioWare has to go on.

Some of you act like BioWare designed and service their product in a vacuum. They are operating in a competitive market and they are the ones that are choosing to neglect and belittle their customers, like saying only low-end systems are having performance issues.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    The amount of times I waited days for Blizzard customer support is staggering.

I actually only got an answer to one of my tickets a few days ago, that i posted around 20th december.
    Well I... I don't know.

I've been playing since WoW launch and I've never had such problem with CS..
    GMs were always reactive and all but one were really useful. I've had many kind of bugs (yet none of the "magnitude" of OP's ; I'm sorry for some people here but WoW 1.0 never had THAT kind of flaws, it had a lot of bugs, but not on the same level). Even a few weeks after launch it took me around a few minutes to a few hours to get an answer, no more.

Now, I haven't experienced SWTOR's CS but knowing EA's CS.. I know it's not an easy thing to manage at all but, EA's CS REALLY is a pain in the ass.

edit :
    And I also have to agree with the ones who say Bioware and EA actually HAD TO learn from their competitors.. They're NOT competing with WoW 1.0, nor Everquest, nor DAOC. They're competing with the ACTUAL market. NOW. And their service (the game itself, the fun it provides, and of course the customer and technical support) competes with the service provided by others NOW.
    As Roose said above me, They haven't designed SWTOR's business in a vacuum. They had a LOT of other businesses to watch and learn from. Of course it is hard, really hard, now saying it's comparable to [Whatever game X years ago] is nonsense. Then why not put 7 years old graphics ? And game design ?

I really do think most people there are willing to do their best, and I think it's a matter of ROI that had to come NOW, ignoring the fact that there were still very important flaws in the code and organization..
    EA usually isn't very fond of "It's done when it's done" Blizzard-ish formulas.
    Last edited by Eled.; 2012-01-13 at 12:43 AM.

While the SWTOR customer support is horrible you should have only put in one ticket per issue (character missing and crew skill). Two tickets total. Anymore just exacerbates the problem for you and and everyone else.

And, yes, Blizzard's customer service is excellent.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expect nothing less from EA. People with issues regarding Battlefield 3 have met the same frustration in trying to solve their problems.

I feel sorry for you OP, not just about what happened in the game but how people are entirely ignorant and rude towards you for venting your frustration about this really really really really bad customer support.

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    People seem to forget that BioWare is more than capable of learning from other companies mistakes. They just seem to not really care. They have years of WoW and other MMO's horror stories to learn from. Blizz did not have WoW to learn from when they were launching. Sure they had some other MMOs to learn from, but nothing as extensive as what BioWare has to go on.

Some of you act like BioWare designed and service their product in a vacuum. They are operating in a competitive market and they are the ones that are choosing to neglect and belittle their customers, like saying only low-end systems are having performance issues.
    It's because some folks will defend what they like to absurdity beyond reason, and don't think criticly or openly.