Deleted

Burst trinkets for spine

So i'm going arcane this week for spine progress and i was wondering which are the best trinkets for the burst damage? I don't want to know which trinkets are BiS but those who can provide the best burst for 15-25 seconds while Tendon is exposed. For arcane mage i was thinking Moonwell Chalice as on use and Will of the Unbinding provided i can keep the stacks up. However i was suggested that the pvp trinket (Cataclysmic Gladiator badge of Dominance) might be better because of the 2.4k spellpower and 20s duration. The VP trinket is decent but it has less sp and doesn't last as long either. Or is there anyway to use 2 on use trinkets at the same time?

So what do you think?

Bottled Wishes + Insignia or WOU. Unless of course you're having corruption problems, in which case you'll wanna run Shard + Bottled Wishes.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

will of unbinding + bottled wishes or moonwell chalice. i didn't have enough vp for the bottled so i used the moonwell instead. managed to pull 1.5-2.3 everytime
    quick link to my armory if you need any references. just assume i swap out the shard instead
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/troublechild/simple

I ran with Bottled Wishes + Will of Unbinding.

The mage that did the most damage ran with Shard of Woe + VPLC. Go figure! Don't underestimate the value of SoW for helping out on Amalgamation damage...