Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

SW:TOR already lost 20% of its active players in 2 weeks

From swtorarena.com/statistics, check WoW US forums for the link.
    Groundbreaking bugs, non-existent CM and poor endgame seem to have put the last nail in the coffin.

Deleted
    Most of them guys are probably WoW fan boys who continuously complain about how it's as easy and face rolling as WoW. People need to expect bugs in a new MMO.

Deleted
    K. Don't care; I'm still going to play it.

Fact you had to make a new account to say this smells enough of trolling, your post is nothing but speculative and intent to cause a flame war. Reported to mods.

Mods should check ip of poster and let us know which wow fan troll made another account here to instigate yet another arguement on these forums about swtor.
    Name and shame imo.

Some people really cant handle other games being out on the market....proper loosers beyond belief!!!
    Last edited by Suggs; 2012-01-12 at 05:20 PM.

really,dont you have nothing better to do?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    Groundbreaking bugs, non-existent CM and poor endgame seem to have put the last nail in the coffin.
    That doesn't show anything except for the fact that player activity has dropped after the initial release and holidays. This happens to every single game, not just SWTOR or MMOs. There was even a thread on the General WoW section talking about an increase in activity at the end of December for WoW that could be easily attributed people being on holiday, not necessarily and increase in subs.

Nice first post though. New accounts really need to be restricted from creating threads.

People expect an MMO to be as polished and have as much content as WoW, a game that has been out for 7 years, on the release day. If you visit the SWTOR forums and read posts under the Dev Tracker it's really obvious they are working very hard to pump out more content and fix these bugs ASAP.

This next patch (1.1), which should be coming next week or the week after will fix a LOT of the problems people have been complaining about, we are far from the "last nail in the coffin."

Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    Meh. The fun thing about statistics is you can spin two different stories off the same data.

Id be curious exactly how they compile there data before I consider this data to really mean anything.
    Huh, wha-, you want me to come closer? Oh, you don't wanna fight anymore? Oh, your hands are up there almost like you're beggin'... beggin' for a little piece of Boba... Yeah, ya like that, don't ya? You like it, 'cause you're bad... oh, yeah... you dirty, little smuggler...

Deleted
    Ahaha, who cares, I enjoy the game, those who enjoy the game also will hopefully agree that we don't care how many subs it loses.

Oh look another thread by a brand new member posting statistics about a brand new game.

These threads are always so accurate, informative and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Every single day there is a new post on the sales of the game.

Let the damn game mature a few months before you try and gather statistics and cast judgements.

People seem way too eager to post any decline in sales or something negative about the game.

Deleted
    Firstly your post count says it all and secondly that site just shows server activity, servers willl be a lot quieter outside of the holiday period for any game and it's not an official site we don't know how accurate it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kojane View Post
    Ahaha, who cares, I enjoy the game, those who enjoy the game also will hopefully agree that we don't care how many subs it loses.
    Agreed. Enjoying playing my 26 Jedi Shadow. Too many unknowns that make it enjoyable.
    Huh, wha-, you want me to come closer? Oh, you don't wanna fight anymore? Oh, your hands are up there almost like you're beggin'... beggin' for a little piece of Boba... Yeah, ya like that, don't ya? You like it, 'cause you're bad... oh, yeah... you dirty, little smuggler...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Most of them guys are probably WoW fan boys who continuously complain about how it's as easy and face rolling as WoW. People need to expect bugs in a new MMO.
    Nobody will get anywhere with that idiotic attitude. Do you expect there to be something wrong with a brand new bike for example?

Uh oh, some people stopped playing, everyone else better follow suit or they won't be part of the cool kids!

Huge troll post. Game was released during Christmas break. Now everyone is back to school/work of course user activity would drop quite a bit.

Don't feed the troll.

Even with all the bugs it is still better than WoW. Go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madloaf View Post
    Nobody will get anywhere with that idiotic attitude. Do you expect there to be something wrong with a brand new bike for example?
    Don't even try and compare Software with things like Bicycles; do you know HOW easy it is for Software to bug?

It's an absolutely fucking nightmare trying to debug even the simplest piece of Software.

Quote Originally Posted by Madloaf View Post
    Oh dear , you done it now taters91......you stirred the nest!!!!

my realm is still 70+ offpeak to 150+ peak (average i got between planets)

with 125+ people in a zone it FEELS alive. wow doesn't feel alive outside of sw or org, that's what hurts a game.

i'm not seeing any of these bugs or issues at all and people with better machines than mine are having problems, but they're spending their time on the forums complaining and not fixing the problems. they don't want to fix anything, they want someone else to do it while they complain. they're the kind of people who nobody likes playing with, hope they all leave.

if people want to play a quality game, there is nothing out there better than swtor right now.