Thread: Macro Question

Macro Question

So just like everyone else I want my paladin to yell... 'Merica! When he throws his shield.
    But that gets annoying seeing as we throw our shield like 100 times an instance.

Id like to know, is there a way to make a macro that will use avenger shield and randomly say a pharse?

Such as
    /random 1-100
    /achieve 80-100
    /y 'Merica!
    /cast Avenger Shield (rank 1)

Obviously that is not correct, but id like to know if there is a way to do that.

Castsequence perhaps?

/castsequence Avenger's, /yell, avengers, AS, AS, AS, AS /yell, AS, AS, AS, AS
    obviously my macro grammar is sketchy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    So just like everyone else I want my paladin to yell... 'Merica! When he throws his shield.
    But that gets annoying seeing as we throw our shield like 100 times an instance.

Id like to know, is there a way to make a macro that will use avenger shield and randomly say a pharse?

Such as
    /random 1-100
    /achieve 80-100
    /y 'Merica!
    /cast Avenger Shield (rank 1)

Obviously that is not correct, but id like to know if there is a way to do that.
    Try this.

Code:
    /script s={"Phrase 1","Phrase 2","Phrase 3"};SendChatMessage(s[random(1,3)], "SAY") 
    /cast Avengers Shield;
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?