Torhead problems?

Any one else been having a lot of trouble lately with Torhead? My searches go to a white screen of nothing,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Any one else been having a lot of trouble lately with Torhead? My searches go to a white screen of nothing,

I dont know whats up with that site to be honest. I know its still considered "beta" but aside from listing items no one has posted any comments. In wowhead comments generally gave you the "relative" information you were looking for. On the many items Ive looked up I see 0 comments.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some entries do have comments, but I don't think that they have ironed out their data collection as of yet. Also, there are quite a few database sites out there right now. The user base is rather fragmented for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Some entries do have comments, but I don't think that they have ironed out their data collection as of yet. Also, there are quite a few database sites out there right now. The user base is rather fragmented for the time being.
    Well at least I know they arent throwing it to the wayside. Granted there are quite a few DB sites out there, but Zam has always done such a good job with wowhead torhead should become the staple for SWTOR as well.

wowhead has been down for 12 hours, wonder if thats is whats affecting torhead.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    wowhead has been down for 12 hours, wonder if thats is whats affecting torhead.
    I didn't think to check WoWhead. Yeah, that site is looking wonky as well.