Thread: LFR Champion

LFR Champion

OK so after weeks and weeks of nothing but LFR ass hole horror stories i would like to share experience this weeks with everyone.

i feel we often over look normal or even at time good situations and focus mostly on the one we wish to complain about.

So with that in mind I am making this thread as a tribute to character i randomly encountered in LFR.

I have ran LFR DS every week so far and normal DS 4 or 5 times and a few HM's but have yet to acquire my tier chest or legs despite losing the rolls many many times.

anyways again we kill ultraxion and 1 prot cheats and one other vanq one drop, the prot chest was won by an afk warrior. next we kill warmaster and a prot helm and legs tokens drop and another helm token from conq. i dont win any of them either.

then out of nowhere the shammy who won the legs trades me and give them to me and as im trying to say thank you he drops group.

so after the aid i make a char on his realm and talk with him a bit after thanking him for the legs.

i wont mention his name on the forums but be nice to your resto shammies on Blades Edge.

Anyways here is a story about a LFR champion who is using the loop holes in the loot system for good
    Last edited by Mixon; 2012-01-12 at 06:12 PM.

I always give away the gear I win and don't need to people who don't suck. Then again, half the time I'm afk anyway so it balances out I suppose.

So you're telling us that since this Shaman, playing the system like the other 'assholes' in LFR, gave the loot to you so everything is ok?

You realize a whole different version of this story could be told saying how some asshole shaman needed on a tier piece he wasn't going to use and gave it to someone else....

But like I said, since you got them everything is cool by you.

wait...ppl say 2 wrongs dont make a right, but then you get screwed....

why would u wanna get screwed?

LFR is F'd up who cares, ive been needing on stuff, cause 1 i dont never win anything anyways, 2 everyone needs on shit they already have, 3 you got guilds joining and needing on stuff and giving it to there members. Yea lemme get a real nice guy and pass on it to someone who already has a better or same item. Yes lemme go screw myself more......plz guys get over yourself, this is liike 20th thread about LFR QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    wait...ppl say 2 wrongs dont make a right, but then you get screwed....

why would u wanna get screwed?

LFR is F'd up who cares, ive been needing on stuff, cause 1 i dont never win anything anyways, 2 everyone needs on shit they already have, 3 you got guilds joining and needing on stuff and giving it to there members. Yea lemme get a real nice guy and pass on it to someone who already has a better or same item. Yes lemme go screw myself more......plz guys get over yourself, this is liike 20th thread about LFR QQ.
    these kind of thread seem busy you a little bit though ^^, i got a similar story at you OP lol. at least someone recognize when some people dont suck at all and profite about the abuse system to give it at someone, i dont say its a good thing to need on all, but everyone do it so..yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    If I win something I don't need and can't trade, I'll give it to the NEXT BEST PLAYER. I will not give to some shitty player. If they can't stay at keyboard, or l2p, they don't need or deserve gear. Like it or hate it.