Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably from 00:01 server time I should think, not totally sure though. Server time = Paris time, afaik.

Haven't read all the specifics, can't be certain. Returning players should be able to pick right up where they left off. New accounts may or may not be bound to trial servers, but I'd guess those trial servers have had their level 15/starter zones restriction cap lifted.

The only caveat is for the returning players; if you were on a shard that's been switched to trial, you'll be forced to move before starting to play again.

Edit: And you should be able to begin playing at 12:01. Question is 12:01 PST, or 12:01 local? That remains unseen.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna say it's 12:01 in "their" time, and since I'm from Sweden and I do believe they have the same timezone as me that would mean I can play in 2 hours when it's 12:00 here

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    That's weird, how come nobody else did then? :3
    +1.

I'm security paranoid, I have a different e-mail account for EVERY single online game/MMO i play. That way if something is compromised, I can track it back and prevent cross-contamination of my email.

Interestingly, I get spam e-mail to my blizzard account but I've never received *anything* other than official Trion e-mails to my Rift account. The blizzard account is older, but it still points to someone either a) having access to blizzard e-mails, or b) possibly scanning wow armory and reverse engineering e-mail names.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still nothing and it's past 01:00 here... guessing I have to wait until tomorrow to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerain View Post
    Still nothing and it's past 01:00 here... guessing I have to wait until tomorrow to play?
    It's still the 18th in the US, chances are it will be 12:00am pacific time (only guessing since their headquarters are in California) in the US which is 8 more hours at the time of this message.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably is... I hate when it is like that... Just like with SWTOR, they start maintenance at 8 in the morning for us in Sweden and they end it by the time Americans wake up... which is at night for us...

But meh, I can just sleep and get up early and start playing like a madman!

Thanks for the help, btw, I get so confused watching time zones ... Dunno why, I know which I'm "in" and all that, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense, but now I know it'll be around 9 in the morning for me.

They don't seem to really advertise those 3 free days outside "Rift Watch" for some reason, I wonder why.

There was mention of free days on Twitter, Facebook, Curse and a few other gaming outlets.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no luck logging in Have they said any time at all? Because it should be the 19th in America now too?

Might not be enabled till the EU patch in the morning.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which would be in 8 hours or what? =( Guess I'll just have to wait... or just pay them

Quote Originally Posted by Kerain View Post
    Still no luck logging in Have they said any time at all? Because it should be the 19th in America now too?
    Yea but it's like 2am over here.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but I thought they used some automatic system to allow us to log on... but no such luck, I guess I will have to wait as per usual :\

Tried to log in first thing this morning - no luck - anyone able to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    Tried to log in first thing this morning - no luck - anyone able to get in?
    Nope, still can't get in.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess we can log in in about 1-2 hours or so

You guys know that you could just use the Ascend a Friend links in the sticky on this forum and get a 7 day free trial that way? You get a +5% XP trinket (to level 20) too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    You guys know that you could just use the Ascend a Friend links in the sticky on this forum and get a 7 day free trial that way? You get a +5% XP trinket (to level 20) too!
    Some of us already have accounts, we just don't have an active subscription p:

still nada?

[15mins l8r]

srsly what the hell? we ve lost already like half of a day, i wanted resub rift week ago but i figured ill w8 and do that after 22 :S
    Last edited by orzech; 2012-01-19 at 01:35 PM.