Blood caked strike + Tentacle sword?

Will blood caked proc the tentacles?

Could be worth actually testing, though, considering how prot/ret pallies turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Could be worth actually testing, though, considering how prot/ret pallies turned out.
    I believe SoT was already procing all the above mentioned things by mionelol and the programmers probably just didn't realize how much it would affect ret pallies when making the weapon. souldrinker for prot pallies was the same

Well, SoT is different because it functionally mimicked a melee swing that did no damage. That's the only reason it had an inflated proc chance, because the game perceived you as swinging significantly more often.

My point is simply that devs have an established history of not taking abilities into account when creating on hit procs. "Bugs" happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    A general rule to use for said procs is to test it with a 100% proc trinket, ie License to Slay/Eye of Unmaking/similar.

BCB doesn't give an additional proc of these trinkets, doesn't proc fallen crusader, and thus has no reason to proc gurthalak.
    Is this strictly true?

Off hand obliterate/frost strike hits/crits don't proc Eye of Unmaking/Apparatus of Khaz'Garoth, whereas LtS does proc from these.

Not that I don't agree with you, I think you're right. But different items can work in different ways despite appearing to work the same way, as is the case with LtS and Eye of Unmaking.

Wait, offhand strikes don't proc Eye of Unmaking? What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Izonami View Post
    Wait, offhand strikes don't proc Eye of Unmaking? What the hell?
    Offhand Oblit and Frost strikes. You can see this in the combat log, or just equip both eye of unmaking and LtS, and you'll see that LtS hits 10 stacks quicker.

Well that sucks. Obviously not a huge deal, but.. meh. Still kind of sad that our 2nd BiS trinket is still fairly awful. You'd think they'd give mastery/haste options for DKs but I guess DS is a warrior's world after all.

Quote Originally Posted by flashur View Post
    Offhand Oblit and Frost strikes. You can see this in the combat log, or just equip both eye of unmaking and LtS, and you'll see that LtS hits 10 stacks quicker.
    Because even if its recorded as 2 seperate sources of damage, obliterate and FS will always only count as 1 move.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    Because even if its recorded as 2 seperate sources of damage, obliterate and FS will always only count as 1 move.
    But these attacks proc LtS.