2 fillers in between crusader strike

I have a ret offspec, but don't hate. I like to be the best that I can be on all of my toons, I have the 378 weopon from Well of Eternity and once I get that replaced my dps will be alot better but now I am sitting at around 30k on ultraxxion.

I have always weaved in 2 fillers in between crusader strikes unless it was like holy wrath, consecration or non-wings HoW. But I heard recently that you were only supposed to CS-filler-CS-filler. Which one is it?

I do CS-filler-CS during bloodlust but only then.

Any thoughts?

Without T13 2 piece it's very simple. Just follow the priority of Inquisition (always up) > TV(3hp) > CS > Exorcism (AoW proc)> HoW (proc) > Judgement > Consecration. You may want to cut a 2nd filler from HW/Cons if you're close to a new CS because your global cooldown is too long.

Depending on your haste you might not even have to use fillers during BL and thus only CS+TV spam.

HoW vs Exorcism I don't remember for your gear level but is easily solved by finding out which does more damage per use in SimCraft.

I know the priority, but there is a half a gcd in between first filler and the next CS. Whether its a dps increase to wait or to use the filler is the question.

I don't have your armory link, so i can't sim it, but last time i tested this 1 filler rotation started to do more dps than 2 filler at around 2,1k haste.
    In madness, while nozdormu buff is up, you should use one filler tho.

Yeah, continue to do 2 fillers in between crusader strikes...only time you'll do one is like the previous poster said with blood lust or other 20%~ haste buffs like nozdormu on Madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IEatRoflWafflz View Post
    Yeah, continue to do 2 fillers in between crusader strikes...only time you'll do one is like the previous poster said with blood lust or other 20%~ haste buffs like nozdormu on Madness.
    This ^ exactly unless your in heroic gear from the deathwing raid, because it's only at that point secondary stats like haste are in such abundance to allow you to do CS filler CS without losing DPS.

That is assuming of course that you aren't stupid and reforging everything you can to haste before it can compare to crit stat wise.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

If you cannot do the CS - filler - CS rotation without having to wait, then it's a dps loss, no matter if it is a 0.5 GCD wait.

Quote Originally Posted by shetan View Post
    If you cannot do the CS - filler - CS rotation without having to wait, then it's a dps loss, no matter if it is a 0.5 GCD wait.
    If the CS damage + the dps increase from holy power was at a big enough discrepency from fillers such as HoW/holy wrath/another hand of light then it wouldn't be.