Sonic adventure 2 port

anyone besides me want this ported to pc xbox and ps3 i played the shit outa sonic adventure 2

Oh my Jesus, Yes! I loved this game, and the first one too. I just wish I could play it again. Come to think of it, I wish I could play a lot of Gamecube games again:
    Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
    Kirby's Air Ride
    Super Mario Sunshine
    And I have the Zelda Complete Collection for GC that I'd enjoy playing again.

Sonic adventure 2 was hands down one of the best games on gamecube and Dreamcast.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Sonic adventure 2 was hands down one of the best games on gamecube and Dreamcast.
    The Sonic and Shadow levels anyway. The treasure hunting and shooter levels were stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    The Sonic and Shadow levels anyway. The treasure hunting and shooter levels were stupid.
    Treasure hunting was boss. I knew every single clue in every single stage from playing it so much. Shooter levels were dumb. As were those two stupid cart racing ones. Ugh those two gave me so much grief while getting all A rank. Don't hit the walls on Rouge's car stage was such a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent HOURS farming little cheetahs to make my Chao look like Shadow, I felt kinda bad abusing it to make it evil though =/

So many memories flooding back...this...and I think it was Digimon Rumble Arena...2? And starfox assault-best games on GameCube. Period. Such a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    I played the game mostly for the chao mini game stuff.