Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkomDrood View Post
    Gratz,Next for feral & hunter

Hunter? Care to explain why hunters need a legendary they had a bow a few years ago so shut up , AND YES FERALS MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time for a tank legendary imo
    Last edited by Thajgunz; 2012-01-14 at 08:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by linusivar View Post
    Its not an exploit to faction transfer lol.
    Actually it is in the matter they did it. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Deleted
    Another rogue gets it's new shiny legendaries! Again, transfer realm/faction user (10 kills of Spine normal/heroic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryndriela View Post
    Another rogue gets it's new shiny legendaries! Again, transfer realm/faction user (10 kills of Spine normal/heroic)
    Yeah, love the mending enchant and +30 spirit gems.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Shame on that player and on that guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Yeah, love the mending enchant and +30 spirit gems.
    WTF is he serious?? I hope this guy is just trolling ? Spirit gems and mending on the daggers GG

Quote Originally Posted by Psychokwak View Post
    Shame on that player and on that guild.
    not at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Only a true Rogue gets away with a nice scam.
    This.

The late Eddie "Latino Heat!" Guerrero (R.I.P) would've said "I lie, I cheat, I steal!" - and people loved him for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwendion View Post
    not at all!

This.

The late Eddie "Latino Heat!" Guerrero (R.I.P) would've said "I lie, I cheat, I steal!" - and people loved him for it.
    Haha awesome comparison GG Eddie was absolutely amazing Sad that he died

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Server transferring hasn't reset raid lockouts for the past 2 years....at least in the US (I've used the service enough over the years to notice that).
    I'm late to the party, but yea, it still works as of 4.2. I cleared FL in a guild run on a Wednesday, server transferred off after the raid (was changing guilds anyway) and was able to go in and do Firelands with my new guild on Thursday night. It was a realm transfer too (no faction change involved).

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    If they did server transfer exploit for the resets, if Blizzard found out would this guy get his legendaries removed? O.o
    No, because they support cheats when they can make some cash out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    WTF is he serious?? I hope this guy is just trolling ? Spirit gems and mending on the daggers GG
    Yeah, the person was trolling. He's since replaced the joke enchants and gems with landslide and +agi gems.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Fangs of The Father waste of time....

What exactly is the point of the legendary daggers? To use them where? By the time one gets them, the player will have run Dragon Soul 500x. Well, maybe not 500x, but enough to have gotten every single drop, and killed every boss many, MANY times, on both normal and heroic. So, what are the daggers for? The legendary staff at least got to see some use in FLs and then another whole tier of content. I guess other than PVP, which they'll probably be banned from, they seem useless to me. A vanity item, that will not be needed. And most that see it through, will have to take guildees kicking & screaming into DS for "Just a few more runs, I'm almost there!!" Pointless Blizzard, what genius thought this up? Why don't you make them scale w/levels, so they can be used at level 90 for the 1st tier in the xpac?

Quote Originally Posted by Another View Post
    What exactly is the point of the legendary daggers? To use them where? By the time one gets them, the player will have run Dragon Soul 500x. Well, maybe not 500x, but enough to have gotten every single drop, and killed every boss many, MANY times, on both normal and heroic. So, what are the daggers for? The legendary staff at least got to see some use in FLs and then another whole tier of content. I guess other than PVP, which they'll probably be banned from, they seem useless to me. A vanity item, that will not be needed. And most that see it through, will have to take guildees kicking & screaming into DS for "Just a few more runs, I'm almost there!!" Pointless Blizzard, what genius thought this up? Why don't you make them scale w/levels, so they can be used at level 90 for the 1st tier in the xpac?

um your a little late people are popping up with em already. lol if you want them you will earn em the fastest way possible if not then you wont ever have them. stop your bitching

Lol heroic vial and legendarys... bet she still isn't good at PvP.