Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe
    I see nothing special here. sure, boss dies pretty fast, and..?
    make a video of 25 mages killing her, or 25 warlocks and then I´ll applaud

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

Deleted
    I really, really don't understand the haters :P

It was a really nice and free video, I can't do anything but say thanks to them x)

It's not to show skill, it's to make you giggle!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krullthor View Post
    I see nothing special here. sure, boss dies pretty fast, and..?
    make a video of 25 mages killing her, or 25 warlocks and then I´ll applaud
    You mean like the world famous Onyxia kill in Vanilla with 40 Priests ?? GG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0

Its a speed kill video and nothing else.

I thought it was cool, I enjoy these types of videos.

Deleted
    world first

I wonder how few people we can bring to alizabal and still kill her. It would be interesting to find out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    I wonder how few people we can bring to alizabal and still kill her. It would be interesting to find out!
    Yeah I would love to see the vid then

I like Bone storm sound.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people are hating, it was a speed kill, not "12man vs 25man boss kill"

wow, blood legion cant get world first (not even world second... lol with all the time they spend playing this game) so they try to get attention with BH? sad, just sad

Why do you guys release these videos from the PoV of such a terrible player? A 12 year old with severe autism could perform better as a Feral than Diggz. He literally does everything you can do wrong and then some.

Mod Edit - Infracted /Malefic
    Last edited by Malefic; 2012-01-15 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I'm not saying that it werent fast, that it was due every dps being above 40k that we could see, but mages should push more considering that they have hero + should have some pretty nice gear now, or then it was just pretty bad rng.. and you can precast the blade storm ending and dots still tick while its happening, so its not 16 seconds off, its more like 3-5 secs off if they did it right (fire mages), sure you wont direct cast but ye its the same for everyone.. Dunno i havent done it in weeks now and last time i did it was 2nd week so my gear was tad bit shit so cant really say towards that dps either on it
    a huge chunk of time in the middle when you cant attack kills your dps. the dots ticking is what does it, because meters think you're still attacking

Quote Originally Posted by Paca View Post
    Why do you guys release these videos from the PoV of such a terrible player? A 12 year old with severe autism could perform better as a Feral than Diggz. He literally does everything you can do wrong and then some.

Everyone rips on him, yet they keep him around. Hmmmm, they obviously do not respect the opinion of a forum troll with 12 posts.

I'm not saying that it werent fast, that it was due every dps being above 40k that we could see, but mages should push more considering that they have hero + should have some pretty nice gear now, or then it was just pretty bad rng.. and you can precast the blade storm ending and dots still tick while its happening, so its not 16 seconds off, its more like 3-5 secs off if they did it right (fire mages), sure you wont direct cast but ye its the same for everyone.. Dunno i havent done it in weeks now and last time i did it was 2nd week so my gear was tad bit shit so cant really say towards that dps either on it
    Well, their top 2 dps were #1 and #2 on WoL by a margin, so... No, you're not gonna see way faster kills. With some RNG, more class stacking or people with stronger off-speccs/alts you might see a top guild(not 'cause it's super hard just because those tend to do the most dps, have the best gear and the best alts/off-speccs) shave 10-20 seconds off.

Fact of the matter is that his is just a fun speed-kill video, like their previous one. It'd be interesting to see how few people you can kill Alizabal with, though.

Gratz, but makes me sad they used a song that was a diss to 2pac

good stuff. keep up the good work and post some more videos

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Actually... they were in SWP.
    And AQ40

Fun video though. Always nice to see unconventionial kills.

15+ Year Old Account
    LMAO @ giving the #4 ranked guild in the world advises how to dps properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Gratz, but makes me sad they used a song that was a diss to 2pac
    They probably are all so young that they don´t know how 2pac was I hated the song too !

Deleted
    Awesome video, would love to see some firelands speedkills with some sick dps setups.