Deleted

General DPS Class damage in arena/battlegrounds

Did anyone else notice how hard it is to survive as a healer nowadays. Before we had no trouble with staying alive for quite some time against one dps. Now one dps can basically rape us any given time...

Currently running with quite alot of cataclysmic gear on, 48xx Resilience, and yet i still get those 30k crits and more. Rogue or a Feral would rape me so hard tthat i hardly wanna come back to my healing class anymore.

Whats your thoughts on this?

I think this issue is mostly because of:

1) BoM buff to 20% and it's scaling on bg because of almost all melee buffs being present
    2) Berserking in Battlegrounds
    3) You can use pots and flasks in bg's
    4) 25% mortal strike
    5) Resi scaling is weaker than dmg scaling from gear
    6) Your class maybe?

I don't find healers that easy to kill tho...

Deleted
    You've got it right on some points really. I'm playing a disc priest, and i shouldn't have any issues, i didn't really have any issues before Druids/Rogues got the Vial of Shadows. It seems they can just burn me down with them 34-40k proc trinket hits. I know theres a nerf incoming, and thank god for that.

But you're right, the 20% AP, and the 25% MS is affecting the game play ALOT

I want to know what happened to the PvP environment they described during Cata development...

Longer battles, more time spent in an 'injured' state, less constant CC chains and interrupts, less burst in both heals and damage.

Scrapped that I suppose.

Deleted
    1v1 DPS still shouldn't be able to kill healers unless it's a DK.

To me its a big improvement. Before I simply could not kill a healer one on one- period end of story. Now I can, but it takes a very long time. It seems about right to me. They can either heal themselves exclusively and stay alive for a few minutes, or heal a teammate and die sooner.

Enjoying BG's much more since the changes to heal reductions.
    Last edited by Shizniticus; 2012-01-13 at 05:21 PM.