Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So the next big thing will be, a Zombie invasion? Really?

You have to be kidding me. Rise Of The Rakghouls is every bit the overplayed Zombie invasion... I mean I was tired of these damn things within an hour of being on Taris (not sure the Empire version). What's next, vampires and werewolves?

Even the trailer comes across like they copied that Will Smith movie I AM LEGEND.

So I figure that post Zombie Apocalypse we will get..

a) Werewolves and Vampires

or

b) Apes gone wild

or

c) Pandamania .... well okay, it won't be pandas, but they will be cute, fuzzy, and sing horrid songs.

Trailer http://youtu.be/fJjMex_iEIw

Infracted. You want to know why WoW fans troll SWTOR's forums? It is because of people like you are your stupid C option.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-01-13 at 01:26 PM.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Do you ever post anything positive?

No. Zero loves to hate, judging from his/her posting history.

Not that I disagree with this particular one, I'm going to wait and see if it is fun or not and go from there.

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 06:58 AM ----------

PS -> Yes the Empire version is 'Rakghoul Central' instead of being named Taris.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Nope they just like to complain it would seem...

I mean lets see nice content patch a month after release with another on the way for March.. Hmm yeah I can totally see why anyone would be bitching. Seriously if you dont like it.. dont play but recognize the effort involved here. We should however not be surprised at all really. Gamers today don't know how to enjoy anything without bitching about it and nit picking every little detail to death. It is a unfortunate and extremely tiresome trend.

Personally I dont see what the big deal is. Plague breaks out turning a mass amount of folks into Goul thingies on a planet that whoever's faction responds favorably (lore wise) gains the favor of. Sounds good to me.. and how in the hell do you jump from that to Werewolves, Vampires and Pandas?..

Oh thats right you just like to complain, never mind.
    Last edited by Vexies; 2012-01-13 at 12:03 PM.

inb4 claims that 'this content was ready at launch and they held it out of the game to make it seem like they are working on it!'

Deleted
    You consider one flashpoint to be "the next big thing"?

You don't get out much, do you... Either that, or you have an overly active sense of drama. Either way, comments like this are not welcome here.

That....makes me actually wanna play SWOTR XD
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    No. Zero loves to hate, judging from his/her posting history.
    It's really boring

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. The invasion of the Star Wars fanbase will be the next thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    No. The invasion of the Star Wars fanbase will be the next thing.
    Really?? Awesome!! maybe then we could have some positive posts for a change.

It's a single flashpoint, not an entire expansion. No need to be upset about it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

this thread reeks of QQ

nowt wrong with zombies, in fact, it'll be nice to have a different flavour of zombies that aren't controlled by the lich king, rakghouls are more like the 28 days later zombies.

but of course vampires and werewolves will be next! then panda people and cow people and fish people and abominable snowpeople..

/sigh
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Rak'ghouls. Isn't it just great?!

I really don't see what the problem is, Rakghouls have been part of Star wars lore for quite sometime and no they are not Zombies. Gamers will complain about anything these days.

I'm actually really excited to see how this pans out.

I'm looking forward to this. <3 the shit out of some zombies.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    c) Pandamania .... well okay, it won't be pandas, but they will be cute, fuzzy, and sing horrid songs.
    I believe you're referring to the Ewoks.

Deleted
    I honestly don't understand the outcry about it (including the official forum), but perhaps I'm not "over-sated" with the thematic with LoD and Zombie-Mods kind of passing by me and I didn't mind Taris at all. I had to laugh when I read the expression "Romero's Planet of the Dead". I can't see the similarities with I am Legend (movie), but would really like some inspiration from the book, which has a very nice twist to the whole thematic.

Edit: Thinking about it (kind of unrelated), the game needs more Jawas!

Deleted
    The force is weak in this one.

OT, don't exaggurate the significance of this patch. It's just a flashpoint, we'll see the big content update in the more anticipated epic sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    blah blah blah qq
    So what do you suggest instead? You rage with your limp member in your hand yet fail to provide an alternative

I can't wait, looks great.

and they aint zombies, though zombies own!