Thread: DPS Spec....

Deleted

DPS Spec....

Hello,

I got a Death Knight Unholy with Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, with reforges Haste>Mastery>Crit.
    But got 2x Hand of Morchok Heroic.

What is better for i use? Unholy or Frost?
    If Frost, MasterFrost or HasteFrost?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecoil/advanced

Thanks for Help

10+ Year Old Account
    DW is ahead of 2H frost, but with gurth - you might wanna stick with unholy. I'm not an expert in that respect, but I do know that gurth scales with unholy's mastery.

You can always try a respec and attempt regular haste frost and masterfrost on a dummy or heroic and see which you prefer and what's best. It's only a small amount of gold.

Between DW frost and unholy is really just personal preference this tier. Either will perform better in certain fights.

My personal recommendation is the you try regular Haste stacking DW frost as it's not far behind Unholy on tank and spank fights and is generally a lot more stable overall.

Singletarget standing there dpsing unholy is likely on top, however in a raid setting masterfrost is usually the best choice. Most of it comes down to what you play best, which probably reflects what you enjoy most aswell. All three options are viable.

Deleted
    I tryed Masterfrost and i think its better then unholy with Gurthalak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amandio93 View Post
    I tryed Masterfrost and i think its better then unholy with Gurthalak.
    It really depends on the RNG you get from the sword, you can't really say "THIS is best !" it's all about the RNG. In the end, play the spec you enjoy the most if you don't have some special job in the raid.