10+ Year Old Account

Boss kill count, how to see it

Hi! I was curious, is there any way to see how many time ive kill a certain boss ?

Like, i just got my Raven Lord mount but im curious how many time ive Killed Anzu without killing the end boss (i usually hearthstone after the kill)

tkx a lot !

It should be displayed on the Achievements interface, there is on the bottom the "statistics" tab, you can see boss kills from the dungeons section.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    last time i checked, i was only able to see end dungeon boss

Yeah you're right, sorry. So i don't know
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

There's probably going to be an addon for this, you might try your luck in the Interface & Macros forum.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think there is the option, which is why I just spent that extra 15 secs to kill the last boss to keep count.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i agree :x i should have done that before.. :S but if my count is right.... i got anzu after about 80-ish kills... o.o

One of my addons does this for me... Skada maybe? Savedinstances? Same one that gives me time on a kill vs previous best time.

But it's not super useful since they only start counting from the point when you install the addon, and my addons occasionally lose data somehow so the counts have reset from time to time (not sure what caused that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But it's not super useful since they only start counting from the point when you install the addon, and my addons occasionally lose data somehow so the counts have reset from time to time (not sure what caused that).
    Addons write their data from memory back to the hard drive when you log out (or do a UI reload). If your WoW client crashes without exiting properly, you would lose any addon data accumulated during that session. If the WoW client crashes *while* you're logging out (i.e. while it's in the middle of writing the data), then the data for one or more addons might become corrupt, so that when you next run your WoW client, the addon tries to read the data, fails, and just goes back to defaults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    Hi! I was curious, is there any way to see how many time ive kill a certain boss ?

Like, i just got my Raven Lord mount but im curious how many time ive Killed Anzu without killing the end boss (i usually hearthstone after the kill)

tkx a lot !
    kill boss
    then go check your armory after a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    kill boss
    then go check your armory after a while
    You know, simply logging out updates the armory.

If you log on to your armory profile and scroll down to the button at Raid Progression, you see the instance and can see the amount of kills you have.