Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Doing couple-y things (going out, holiday, trips and such) cost money, I am not even talking about living together (that isn't as cheap as you think either), just being in a relationship with someone (so their income has nothing to do with you) and you generally will spend a lot more money than you would have when you are single.
    I disagree, most things you do as a couple, you do as a single as well, trips, vecations, going to the movies, eating out at resturants etc etc ... how many nights do you spend in if you are single? I didn't sit at home much when I was living by myself, I was out all the time doing things, and that often involves spending money. Being in a relationship I find myself perfectly happy spending nights in with my girlfriend.

Living together is cheaper then living by yourself thats just how it is, when I first moved out I was living with a friend because it IS that much cheaper, you pay half for rent etc, I do not understand how you can spend more money in a situation like that. I just do not comprehend your math here, unless you just stay in all the time doing nothing. Almost everything costs more when you need to pay for it by yourself, it adds up.

I'll give you an example, our rent is 5000 SEK, by sharing we each "save" 2500 SEK each month just on rent! Thats 225£ each month that we can spend on doing things solo or together or buying things, or putting money away for traveling.

It's a commonly known fact that single people in general got less money to spend after bills because they got more expenses. Thats how it is in Sweden at least, I do not know why it would be different in the UK.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

As someone who is in his 30's and single for a long while now im not happy at all . I told myself when I broke up ( left dear john style ) my ex because she was a lunatic that I would never settle for less then perfect again I was totally delusional . Now a days I always end up in the friend zone with woman . It's odd because I used to be such a player and did not care about a relationship but now that im older and want one ...no woman want one O.o ....Anyways I miss being close to someone in all the ways that come with being in a relationship .

10+ Year Old Account
    my current relationship status is: forever alone
    and I'm 19 so i don't really care
    weeee!

Don't forget you can still have sex and remain single.

Completely agree with OP. A lot of guys I see complaining about getting friend-zoned. Really now? I actively friend-zone girls so that I'm constantly surrounded by a harem of women who think I am attractive, and who are raring to be emotionally intimate with me. This means I have very close friendships with tons of sexual tension. It is awesome - pretty dramatic, yeah, but mostly awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only ever been in a single relationship, and that merely lasted a couple of months, and I'm still happy. I can't imagine that things will change in the next few years, either.

Quote Originally Posted by kellymcaton View Post
    Your single and not getting laid, that's not happy.
    Getting laid is highly overrated.

Deleted
    Haha love you for your signature and avatar @Coffer !! KIMI is the best GG

Sry for OT !!

Single since the end of summer 2009, not happy nor unhappy about it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    a just had an icecream and im happy now
    lets start a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Getting laid is highly overrated.
    You're doing it wrong.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by f311 View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!

I know I said I wasnt shy but I guess I am when it comes to it at first, once the first hurdle is jumped I'm fine, but I don't think I could approach a random boy just like that without ever saying a word to them before hand :-/ andddddd okay, apparently message isnt 10 characters long so adding this for no apparently reason. and still not 10 characters long >_>_<_<_<>_>_><_<__>_>_<_<>_>_<_>_> mixture of faces for you all. ARGH WAT
    Let me guess, you had originally put what you wrote in my quote and it kept showing as not 10 chars still right? hehe

Ok, try this, simple and easy:
    *cute guy*
    You: "hey, sorry to bother, do you have a watch?"
    Him "sure, hold on"
    *looks at watch, phone, whatever*
    Him: "it's [insert time here]"
    You: "ah, thank you"
    Him: "no problem"

And then you've said something to him Then you could ask them if they come there usually. And then the discussion carries on normally. Until him or you have to leave, if you're leaving, give him your phone/mail, if he is, ask if you can keep in touch. If you gave him phone/mail and he doesn't call/mail, it just wasn't meant to be, if he does, invite to coffee or something... concert... or ask him if he likes computer games if he seems like that kind of person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    It's primal stuff, it's always going to be overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
    Completely agree with OP. A lot of guys I see complaining about getting friend-zoned. Really now? I actively friend-zone girls so that I'm constantly surrounded by a harem of women who think I am attractive, and who are raring to be emotionally intimate with me. This means I have very close friendships with tons of sexual tension. It is awesome - pretty dramatic, yeah, but mostly awesome.
    This times a thousand. As a man you really need to proactively put women in the friend zone if you are seeking any sort of substantial relationships with females. Women will seek you out if they're into you but it's much healthier to maintain that tension with the valuable women and carry out your sexual aggression with the ones who you don't value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    It's primal stuff, it's always going to be overrated.
    Yeah totally LOL I love it and I am single