Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    400/400/400 scavenging slicing and armormech

pretty useless, but i'll wait until i'm lvl 50 and have some spare cash to drop them and pick up OPness biochem. until they change things, anyone who is serious about their performance will be biochem

can you imagine if, in WoW, alchemy got a free flask that was twice as powerful as normals, and the other profs got mostly nothing? every serious raider would be an alchy :P

Hope they give artifice something cool soon :/

The only reason I'm still artiface is for the magenta crystal, but hell they arent selling on my server so I think I may just say eff it and go biochem aswell. Sounds pretty good even with the nerf

I have been thinking of switching to biochem too...regardless of any coming nerfs. What I keep wondering (and asking about it now) is what happens to your bind on pick crafted items?

I'm atm synthweave and got myself epic bracers+belt with loads of stats. Now...if I switch to biochem, can I still use them? Seeing as they were made for synthweaver exclusive. There is no "requires synthweave(400)" or anything on them so I have a feeling I can use them, but just making sure.