High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Does my new computer can turn WoW in Ultra ?

So I'm making a new Computer by myself and I'm wondering if it can turn WoW in Ultra and to know the perfs for others games too like Skyrim and SWTOR.
    Here my build
    Motherboard : Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3
    CPU : Intel core i5 2500K
    GPU : MSI N560GTX-Ti HAWK
    Power supply : Corsair 650TX V2GBXL
    Memory : G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
    HDD : WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 6 GB 64 MB
    CPU Cooler : Thermalright HR-02 Macho
    Case : HAF 912 Plus
    Last edited by Vodalos; 2012-01-13 at 04:37 PM.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Deleted
    Yes, although on some 25-man raids it will struggle a bit. If that happens consider lowering the shadows.

Skyrim and SWTOR I believe would run very good as well

Drop shadows one or two steps while keeping rest of the settings on ultra and max 4x AA/AF, and framerate wont drop below 30 even in 25-man raids.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok Thanks for the advice.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

I'm my experience, there isn't a machine in existence that can handle shadows on ultra in all situations and still keep framerates steady. It has a harsher effects on framerate then clip pane, and that's pretty damned significant.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Drop shadows one or two steps while keeping rest of the settings on ultra and max 4x AA/AF, and framerate wont drop below 30 even in 25-man raids.
    Except LFR Zon'ozz stacking and Yorsahj black phase. The reflections & particle density don't play well with 25 people all blowing their load at once. It's all about cpu halting that drops the fps here, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindahuge View Post
    Except LFR Zon'ozz stacking and Yorsahj black phase. The reflections & particle density don't play well with 25 people all blowing their load at once. It's all about cpu halting that drops the fps here, though.
    I think I dropped down to 12-14fps there with i5-2500K and GTX560ti while frapsing 1080p. Did notice loss of framerate, but never dropped to unplayable level.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.