Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a tendency to say all my new shiny toys are the best ever. I remember getting a juice maker as a present once and I promise you I squeezed at least 50 liters of juice from various things in the following two months; haven't touched it since and this was several years ago.

the juice maker is swtor; come back when you don't feel like trying out how carrots and bananas go in a juice combination (surprisingly good for anyone actually wondering).
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2012-01-13 at 06:40 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Facts at the end of the day, are just opinions that everyone agrees with.

Deleted
    I forced my way through the dull quests up to 7, before I couldnt take it anymore. Changing class once helped a little bit, but it just feels like wow in a different universe. The quests are equally boring, and the lack of possibilities to skip conversations is incredibly frustrating!

The direction wow is heading with frikkin pet-battles is not something that appeal to me at all. Pandas? Really? No, I hope someone brings something new and good to the mmo-market soon, cause neither bioware or blizzard is getting my subscription-money.

Don't troll. It's a well known (almost impossible not to know) that you can just press the space bar to skip. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2012-01-13 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    tor is buggy as hell, and needs so much fixes .... but it s still better then (the) wow (communitiy).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinnsvak View Post
    I forced my way through the dull quests up to 7, before I couldnt take it anymore. Changing class once helped a little bit, but it just feels like wow in a different universe. The quests are equally boring, and the lack of possibilities to skip conversations is incredibly frustrating!

The direction wow is heading with frikkin pet-battles is not something that appeal to me at all. Pandas? Really? No, I hope someone brings something new and good to the mmo-market soon, cause neither bioware or blizzard is getting my subscription-money.
    Wow all the way to level 7? Man i bet you got to experience a lot. FYI you can hit spacebar to skip through conversations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freshtendrills View Post
    Swtor is incredible. I've never had an experience with an mmo where I didn't consider leveling as just a means to an end so I can get to end game. I haven't even given end game a thought yet. I've never played an mmo that made me feel this way. It's always the same thing with mmo's to me, mindlessly level up so that I can get on the end game train. This game just feels different, lime I'm playing a multiplayer mass effect in the star wars universe. It just feels right. Combat is quick and responsive. I guess if your having problems its on your computers end, because I've never experienced combat lag. I would give my wow annual pass to a guild mate or friend, but theyre all playing tor
    You got it all wrong mate, if any your title should say: SWTOR=Greatest mmo So Far. Will always be something better rising to the top, sooner or later. OnT: im glad you enjoyed the game so much.

Greatest Massive Single Player RPG EVER.
    /thread
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 is the best MMO EVER...

Deleted
    As with every new mmo the leveling is probably nice and fun but once you reach endgame you will realise there is nothing different from wow and people will start leaving. This is the same as with rift.

I just hope that guild wars 2 will be really good and will take atleast 3 million of blizz customers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freshtendrills View Post
    Combat is quick and responsive.
    Sorry you must be lost, this is a Swtor forum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    /thread
    I agree with this, even though i have leveld to 50 trooper, i stopped logging after a little while in and cancelled subscription today.

At best, it's good. Way too many issues and things missing for me to call it anything more than good. It's been out for a month and you're crowning it the best MMO ever.

Deleted
    The story and cut scenes are certainly the best i have seen in a mmo but the rest of the game seems to be an afterthought.

The base questing of kill 10/15/30/boss for everything is just annoying. You know when you have to hack your way through pack after pack they will all have respawned on the way out. The UI is from 1987. Everyone in the same bracket for pvp is bad design and seems very lazy. When i first done the Esseles socks were blown off and minds were blown. All manner of fun and so well done i could not wait to get into Hammer Station. It was utter shit. I have never had such a WTF!! moment in my life from a mmo. I find crafting pretty bad as well. I am already upto 17 mins for a blue and around 25 mins to craft an epic. Why is this even in the game? I am lvl 33 and can use 3 companions so i can only make 3 blue med kits in 17 mins? Really!?

The thing that really gets right up my nose is a small thing. I cant simply click an item in my pack to my hold and have it stack with the corresponding stack. I have to painstakingly most each item onto each stack in my hold. When you have been running about gathering and your crew has been chucking crap at you from the crew quests you have alot of stuff to shift. Am i missing an option for this stuff to stack? The game cant be that primitive?

Sadly with all the bugs and glitches i have seen and found its imho not even close to being the best mmo ever.

if you can customize the UI and have addons this game will be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
    Facts at the end of the day, are just opinions that everyone agrees with.
    Or are statements that are PROVEN?...

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    just saying, this is not going to end well.

OT: i do agree with you the game is incredible and im having a lot of fun, never have i taken my time to get to max lvl before.
    Its pretty sad that you can't come to a SWTOR forum and post a positive, or even fanboy thread about it w/out being told its not going to end well. The Wow board is ^ that way ^.

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    /thread
    I don't get this. without lfd in WoW it's exactly the same...... how much do you group quest in WoW? zero now. when you levle up you by youself for most levels

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Opinions are at the end of the day, just opinions.
    That's incredibly deep and insightful. You should write transcendental poetry.

Why so joke thread here? Go to offtopic forums.

I really don't see what's so great at this game =/