The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a game like Wolverine (Suggestions?)

Hi, don't know if anyone's played this, but I bought this on the cheap last year after un-subbing from WoW. Bought like 20 different games and have worked through about 8 of them so far.

Wolverine: I played with a USB 360 controller on PC and I picked this game up for like US$7 and absolutely loved this game and couldn't put it down.

Hack / Slash / button masher game that works with 360 controller. Fast, responsive.

I don't care if it has linear levels. I don't care if it is a console-port. I just want it to look good and be a similar game. Honestly, I think this was perhaps the most fun game I've ever played. Skyrim was fun, but "meh" on combat after a while.

i also bought Just Cause 2, Overlord 2, but this Wolverine thing was amazing.

It doesn't have to be slash game, but if it has a 3D avatar like this that interacts with the world environment, I'd be keen on hearing about it.

I heard Batman (Asylum) and the follow-up was good - would probably play 1st one and then 2nd. You views? And other suggestions.

I saw a game on a buddy's xbox briefly - I think it was Castlevania - Shadow Lord or something - looked like fun. Don't know if it's on PC - doesn't seem to be on steam.

Suggestions?

My blog & rants: www.wocky.me

Deleted
    How about Star Wars: the force unleashed? It's not an amazing game in anyway or form but neither is Wolverine. I think you might like it though.
    And you should check out the batman games, those are really good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, cool - thanks - will check it out.
    My blog & rants: www.wocky.me