Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Solo'd by char? no. Solo'd by person? yes.
    We solo'd FL as a guild... does that count ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Dude, whoever pays for 10 WOW acc is a .... I dunno... a rich dude lol.

Anyway grat I guess.
    There is a guy on my server who has about 40 accounts and multiboxes them in AV all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We solo'd FL as a guild... does that count ?
    If you did it as one person controlling all the chars at the same time then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    If you did it as one person controlling all the chars at the same time then yes.
    Cool - then yes, our raid leader was tactical leader - so he was in effect controlling all of us.

Woot ... World first solo of FL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Dude, whoever pays for 10 WOW acc is a .... I dunno... a rich dude lol.

Anyway grat I guess.
    There`s one on US servers, 40 man-multiboxes AV often, now that guy`s rich

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Cool - then yes, our raid leader was tactical leader - so he was in effect controlling all of us.

Woot ... World first solo of FL.
    Ye..... but no.

Deleted
    This may get seen as a jerk/troll reply but I don't view this as an impressive deed.
    (Whether it is considered a "solo" or not doesn't really matter to me. That's just a word.)

Essentially it's a guys pushing taunt every now and then while pressing 2 keybinds (1 for chainheal and 1 for lightning bolt).

(He probably did a more complicated dps roatation; most likely using flameshocks, lava lash and obviously fire elementals. But the dps req. for Alizablal is so low that he could have done it simply with lightning bolts unless his characters are severely undergeared.)

Other than that the bladestorm mechanic is so weak that he can do a simple /follow macro on his whole raid around totems. Not impressive.

It would be pretty cool if some person actually played multiple accounts at once (for something that is hard and needed alot of coordination). You know like the (usually asian) players that are able to play 2player arcade games alone. Those guys rule.
    Last edited by mmocb100f50513; 2012-01-31 at 02:53 PM.

I don't know whether to be impressed (i'm not in the slightest) or feel sorry for this guy... I mean controlling 10 characters at the same time is quite a feat in itself but seriously... go outside, get a life man! go make real friends instead of playing with yourself all the time... I personally find it extremely sad that someone would even pay for 10 accounts at the same time let alone play so much that you get good enough to use all 10 toons at the same time to kill a (albeit very easy) boss

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    My guildleader runs 15 shamans at the same time :P you can actually connect 2 diffrent computers together and run 7-8 windows per computer.
    On my Laptop I can easily handle 5 windows on decent graphics. If you have the money for a nice computer then 10 windows wont be a problem.

And gratz to the SOLO-kill. Cant understand why people think that this isnt solo... Its 1 guy playing, I would actually be less impressed if I was showed a video with a blood dk soloing this than 1guy playing 10 diffrent chars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
    I hate multi boxers and even I don't know why.
    Maybe because we know they are multiboxing their chars to level 85 to then sell their characters for real money, surely blizzard must realise this, but then why would they care, its 10 'subs' to them.