Odd question but..

If all regular raiders stopped using LFR, would it fail miserably?

Naah, LFR just requires people to actually be at their keyboards, which most of the times isn't the case.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    It would get very hard, but a competent group of non-raiders group should succeed, as well as the people that cant raid due to realm issues (those more easily).

Give it time.

I'm suspecting that a fair number of the players in LFR will catch the raiding bug and transition to normals. But before they go onto guild raiding, and the like, they'll be going into pugs.

Plus, new players will catch the raiding bug from LFR as well.

So... I don't think it will fail. I think that while not everyone in LFR should or will transition to normals, I can see a fair number realizing that it's not THAT big a leap and take the plunge and enjoy it. So, if this happens, there's never going to be a problem of 'regular raiders not showing up' because LFR will breed new regular raiders.

I think if all the hard mode and normal mode raiders vanished from LFR (including alts) it would suck at first. There would be more wipes but with gear only getting better as the patch goes on plus people having seen the fights several times I think that things would smooth out quick enough.

I'm actually quite surprised at how well people listen in LFR's nowadays. I think no one likes to wipe anymore lol.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, hear this yeah.

Me and a friend were both tanking a LFR raid once. We had just defeated the Warmaster/lootship encounter and were about to progress to Spine. However, I was dead and was running back inside when the Spine fight was started, and as such would miss out on loot I needed. My friend, being the only tank, and his guildie proceeded to try their hardest to wipe the fight; doing everything short of just jumping off DW.

They couldn't.

Thats all I need to say regarding LFR difficulty. You could have nothing left but the lowest skill threshold of players and they would still be able to blitz through it with minimal difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin