10+ Year Old Account

How much rested can you accumulate?

IIRC it was like 2 levels in warcraft is it the same in swtor?

You will have to find someone that has been logged off long enough to find out lol.

I think its one level, based on your current level. So if your current level took 300,000 xp to ding, you could accumulate 300,000 rested xp.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    I think its one level, based on your current level. So if your current level took 300,000 xp to ding, you could accumulate 300,000 rested xp.
    ding ding we have a winner

For some reason I thought it was 2 levels worth but I can't find any real information on it anywhere.

It's this, based on my 19 Sith Assassin. He's about 1/4th through the level, but the rested bar says he has a full level of it to go.

1 level huh. i remember my hunter had 10 levels of rested xp after sitting idle for the longest time. of course i played him on and off after that. no huge gaps between play time though. maybe they changed this? i just wanna have like at least 5 levels of rested xp on my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    1 level huh. i remember my hunter had 10 levels of rested xp after sitting idle for the longest time. of course i played him on and off after that. no huge gaps between play time though. maybe they changed this? i just wanna have like at least 5 levels of rested xp on my toons.
    Wrong game...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

as much xp as the next level worth of xp.

I went on vacation last week for 6 days.. came back with something like 250k rested exp. I think I was around lvl 37