Prot/Arms Warrior LF Solid Progression Raid Guild

I am a 393 Prot/ 382 Arms Warrior(I also do not have prefrence to which spec you may choose for my i just love the class). I have been raiding since Pre-BC and i am looking for a progressional guild working on heroics. I do have raid awareness . Also i Show up to raids on time and used to progression raiding fairly friendly and looking for a home i guess you can say. If you want more info or have questions please e-mail me at techdeck52- At-yahoo.com
    Thank you!

[ H ] Real Talk - 1/8HM Dragon Soul - Recruiting!

Guild Name: Real Talk
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Dønz Deipotent Zabuzel
    Real Id: calcabibi@gmail.com
    Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst
    PROGRESSION:
    DragonSoul: 1/8 Heroic
    Firelands: 6/7 Heroic (P4 H Rag)

RECRUITMENT:
    Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

ABOUT YOU:
    *A desire to push only the hardest of content
    *You are extremely well-versed with your class
    *Situational awareness
    *Responsibility for your actions
    *Stable internet connection
    *You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time
    *Able to tolerate constructive criticism in high stress environments
    *Rarely miss any raids due to the casual raid schedule

WHAT Real Talk OFFERS:
    * Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    * A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
    * An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
    * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
    * A focused and efficient raid environment

ABOUT Real Talk
    Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.