Epic 50 Sith Marauder PVP (Video)

hope you guys enjoy this

Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

Seems a little boring for my taste... maybe cuase I haven't played the game nor I'm interested. By the way, as stated above, wrong forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    What song is that? It reminds me of my days with the maharaja reading huxley and sipping tea

I'm not saying this to be "trolling" or anything, but that honestly was extremely boring for my tastes.

Havent played the game, and that just looks pathetic really. Otherwise good video, kinda shows off pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the video is him running around with a mob ganging up on 1-2 players or much lower level players, then a lot of him chasing and killing people who are not fighting back. Which makes it rather boring. Got any where you have guild vs guild, with quality lvl 50 players on both sides.

And the SWTOR UI is definitely not helping. Mods cant come fast enough.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Nice video although i play Marauder and almost fully epic on pvp gear and my god annihilation is by far my favorited PvP spec.

Deleted
    If you're going to make a Huttball video, show some cool timing stuff. I.e force leap capping, gripping over fire > cap. Etc.

I'd suggest checking out Klinda's video as well. It's got a bit of everything except voidstar i think, would give you a good reference at least.

that was completely terrible

whats purpose of this abttleground? what objective it has? or its just TDM?

to be honest that looked very boring, much like WoW's pvp during vanila at low lvl's when 50% of your attacks were auto attacks =/ or maybe its music which kinda doesn't fit for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    whats purpose of this abttleground? what objective it has? or its just TDM?

to be honest that looked very boring, much like WoW's pvp during vanila at low lvl's when 50% of your attacks were auto attacks =/ or maybe its music which kinda doesn't fit for pvp.
    You grab the ball in the middle and carry it past the goal line. The ball can be passed from one player to another.

Nice video of you almost completely ignoring the objectives and just boosting your own ego.

Terrible music and please unbind your S key. There's never ever never not no never a reason to S key. Awesome quality.

Deleted
    no offence but that was horrible. there are moments there is opponent like 5m away from u and you just wait for charge to come off cooldown instead of walking for 2sec -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    Terrible music and please unbind your S key. There's never ever never not no never a reason to S key. Awesome quality.
    From what i've seen on my assassin there's no speed reduction from S Keying, or so it seems.

Had people just constantly backpedal away to avoid maul. Probably has a lot to do with my latency too though.

should be a suicide options in all mmo's, so you could bind it to s. You'd quickly stop backpeddling

Horrible choice of music.

Boring PvP with very unskilled player.

Bad Editting.

Key bound to S, backpedal much?

And why is this in this Forums??
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA