Question about SV Haste in 4.3.2, FD, and a belt.

With Arcane coming off LnL, I'm wondering if it will impact our need of Haste at all. Right now I'm doing a Mastery build; which I'm liking a lot so far. It might be too soon for an answer though. :/

Female Dwarf is acting odd again Enabled Patch Data and Haste was top per point with an 8 DPS increase(Wondering if Haste beats Mastery builds by that much)

Ok, time for the belt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mahil/advanced

Might be silly to even think of it, but wondered if Dropping 20 Agility, and 48 Crit, 104 Haste, for the Mastery Valor Belt(Would get over 18% Mastery)

I doubt it would be, but with FD at the moment the results seem wonky; which is why I'm asking.

Thanks for input

Deleted
    No, the upcoming LnL change won't affect our "need of haste rating" - please do me a favour and ignore the whole "haste vs mastery debate", it's so unnecessary! As long as your haste rating is above 758 (you can't get lower anyways due to the amount of ratings on the gear), everything's fine (your kind of reforging as well). The belt from Blackhorn is a little bit better than the one from valor points but you won't notice any difference at all. And the thing with mastery: SV's mastery scales also between full points.

Just keep on playing your hunter properly, looks pretty solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruansohnje View Post
    And the thing with mastery: SV's mastery scales also between full points.
    Just an FYI. Every Mastery in the game scales between the points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maelstrang View Post
    Just an FYI. Every Mastery in the game scales between the points.
    Yes, of course but I wanted to give a specific answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ruansohnje View Post
    No, the upcoming LnL change won't affect our "need of haste rating" - please do me a favour and ignore the whole "haste vs mastery debate", it's so unnecessary! As long as your haste rating is above 758 (you can't get lower anyways due to the amount of ratings on the gear), everything's fine (your kind of reforging as well). The belt from Blackhorn is a little bit better than the one from valor points but you won't notice any difference at all. And the thing with mastery: SV's mastery scales also between full points.

Just keep on playing your hunter properly, looks pretty solid.
    Ok, thanks