Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    this. this so much.
    Also when he says "you will also have to come up for air" from hiding under the bridge, well if ur gonna be at ur keyboard to do that, why not just play the game rofl.

Thread is joke, i dont think he will get banned, i dont think he deserves to get banned, but i do think hes retarded.
    It is super retarded because he really thinks that no one can see you when you are hiding in a BG i mean C´MON !!! Nameplates and AFK check say hi !! You know the people in BGs look at their maps too and when they see you standing there they will report you and you need to get into combat.

dont panic people he plays a DK , he will prob stop pvp once the nerfs hit...if they havnt already... i havnt logged in for a while so i dont know if live or not lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    why everyone hate IoC so much? i dont like it either but when the game starts i rush to raffinery tap it and stay there to defend it.. this is some kind of usefull idle.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    dont panic people he plays a DK , he will prob stop pvp once the nerfs hit...if they havnt already... i havnt logged in for a while so i dont know if live or not lols.
    He's frost in the Video, frost isn't getting changed at all this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    If both factions would do it, no one would be getting ANY honor... good going, gg.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Do us a favour, quit gaming, you're the epitamy of what's wrong with everything in WoW.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Well, at least the poor quality of your video made me laugh, I guess.

The nerd rage comments make this thread hilarious, 8/10.

useful vid tnx. sad thing is that with scrubs in your team, you don't get any honor anyway.
    You should make Ninja Loot vid and DE every thing in front of the raid.

And true dat on IoC worst BG ever made.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

One more cheater!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

I'd also like to add that the chances of this guy getting banned are low, low enough that he would never have to worry about it happening - many of the people in BG's alt tab or play poorly and nothing happens, I've seen people that have botted from lvl 1 to 80 back in Wotlk and ended up going well over the 100,000k kills achievement and nothing happened to their account, and this guy isn't even doing that.

Deleted
    I personally am very neutral towards leechers (mostly because me and the people I do BGs with would never let someone do it, we'll just instantly report them and get them kicked), bots and people who run around yelling "just lose fast!!" bother me a lot more. I mean I don't even know why you'd leech in small BGs (read: not AV/IoC), an actual good player can carry the team to a win rather than just standing there getting 1/3th of the honor you'd get if you won.

Anyway, this is not the kind of video you should be posting here - encouraging leeching is almost like encouraging botting, ergo completely unacceptable (albeit likely useful to a bunch of people). As I said I couldn't care less about the video's content, what annoys me is how you try to sound witty and sneak in some sly "humor", but obviously TONS of people will care and report you here as they report you in game.