Thread: How wipe LFR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2423163002

That thread clarifies that non-participation is griefing, I'd assume that non-participation in the form of deliberately sabotaging an encounter is also actionable.
    Yeah I was thinking that sabotaging an encounter and thus wiping the whole raid is griefing because you ruin the gameplay of others

I do think that they would get a ban !!

sociopaths everywhere :/

I laughed my ass off at that, and would laugh if someone did that in an LFR that I was in.

It takes a pretty coddled breed of MMO player to think that a wipe is anything close to a setback in this game, or something to get angry over.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I laughed my ass off at that, and would laugh if someone did that in an LFR that I was in.

It takes a pretty coddled breed of MMO player to think that a wipe is anything close to a setback in this game, or something to get angry over.
    They don't get it, they just don't.
    I liek fysix

Stevie Wonder could make a better WoW video than you.

That is so pathetic. *shakes head*

Wouldn't expect much more from a people with such a history of being dumbasses.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's obvious this thread isn't going anywhere good, closing. Also, this is kind of like buying gold, frapsing it, then putting it on MMOC for not only the world to see and probably report, but for Blizz to have evidence enough to investigate it.

Poor choice =]
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-01-14 at 07:44 PM.