Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What aliens were you surprised / excited to see in SWTOR!

So what aliens were you surprised or excited to see in-game?

For me it was seeing a Kaleesh and Gen'Dai

Deleted
    Twi'lek. Dat ass, dem tentacles. I wasn't surprised but I was excited.. :P

Wish I could play one of the cat people

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i could play those fat massive crocodile looking things. Y'know, they seem to hang about in a camp in dromuund kaas.

Yoda like creatures

10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited to meet any alien that speaks whatever common tongue everyone else is speaking. I liked Qyzen on my JC, but his voice made me cringe. Sounds like a garbage disposal with bone stuck in it.

I love jawas, though. I want them to talk much more. Jealous of BHs. Good thing I have Forex to even things out. I try to catch as much of his dialogue as possible.
    Last edited by Roose; 2012-01-14 at 02:59 PM.
    I like sandwiches

Was very amused to see (and quest for) Jawa's, but very surprised I haven't heard a single "Ootini!" yet!

Also excited to see Hutts, might finally get a chance to kill one of the fat slugs (lvl 30 BH so far, so still plenty of time )!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Selonians, but was quite surprised/happy to see the Cathar. It'd be neat to have either as a playable race.

Those little elephant people that you see on Hoth ... I want one for a companion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Kaleesh!

Deleted
    I was surprised to see Rattataki. They're supposed to be incredibly rare. Also a real, live, Rakata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I was surprised to see Rattataki. They're supposed to be incredibly rare. Also a real, live, Rakata.
    They're ten a penny according to BW now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Was very amused to see (and quest for) Jawa's, but very surprised I haven't heard a single "Ootini!" yet!

Also excited to see Hutts, might finally get a chance to kill one of the fat slugs (lvl 30 BH so far, so still plenty of time )!
    Spoilers for a planet and maybe IA story you kill up to 2 on Quesh (I think it's the planet chain), its cutscene deaths so its underwhelming but eh
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    I don't own the game yet (ordered it a few days ago...). Has anyone seen any Kel Dor yet? They're one of my favourite Star Wars races, they just look super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
    I don't own the game yet (ordered it a few days ago...). Has anyone seen any Kel Dor yet? They're one of my favourite Star Wars races, they just look super cool.
    Yea, there are Kel'dor. Mostly on the republic side it seems, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Yea, there are Kel'dor. Mostly on the republic side it seems, though.
    I guess I'll be playing Republic then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jawas kick ass IMO. It's nice to see the cathars and rakghouls and various races from kotor 1 are back. Also sand people are the murlocks of swtor

The Voss.......I love their eyes......Bio did an amazing job on them

Catharn is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I wish i could play those fat massive crocodile looking things. Y'know, they seem to hang about in a camp in dromuund kaas.
    Sorry offtopic, but dude, love the avatar! I haven't seen or heard about Dangermouse in years!!!!!! I had a D&D wizard with a familiar named Penfold back in the day.

On topic: have to agree with the Hutt and Jawa speak, very cool. Would love to play a Togruta some day...