10+ Year Old Account

Question Got the Hero of the Horde title, but not the achievement?

So yeah. I was around 2158 last season when my guild's group fell apart in the first couple weeks. Our server has no other valid choices for RBGs, so I just left my rating there in hopes that it would make the cutoff (the season before had cutoff at like 1950; sad but true) for HotH.

I thought at first that I hadn't gotten it, since the achievement didn't pop when I logged on after awards had been passed out. Which was very disappointing, considering that if my group had continued, we would have easily been ~2400-2600 like the season before. But I was browsing through my titles a while ago, and suddenly noticed that HotH had appeared in my list. You can see it displayed on my armory with no achievement.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nasex/advanced

It's definitely cool to have the title, but I want the achievement. I'm tempted to open a ticket, but I'm worried that it might have been a glitch in the opposite way, and I wasn't supposed to have gotten either. Anyone else experienced this? Should I risk the title to see if I really was within the cutoff and the achieve glitched?

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

It's added in next patch.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats i guess. Simple chit chat with GM should get you the status of the title bug. I keep hearing it bugs after every patch...

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's just glitched and I'll get the achieve next patch?

Not glitched but Blizzard just being lazy, same thing did happen last season. Read the patch notes at MMO-C front page. ;3

Player vs. Player
    Rated Battleground

Hero of the Alliance: Ruthless: New achievement, rewards Hero of the Alliance title.
    Hero of the Horde: Ruthless: New achievement, rewards Hero of the Horde title.
    Hi

Deleted
    Hero of the Horde is permanent title, so if you got it from s9 you still have it even you didn't get it from s10 , it's not given for 1 season like gladiator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahaaaaaah. I got confused and thought that Ruthless was this season, hahah. It figures that I would ask now when there happens to be an answer on the front page, lolz.

---------- Post added 2012-01-14 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Natofailz View Post
    Hero of the Horde is permanent title, so if you got it from s9 you still have it even you didn't get it from s10 , it's not given for 1 season like gladiator.
    I didn't have it from season 9. I joined late that season and only got to ~1400 rating before the season ended. The rest of my team were high warlords and ~2600 rating.

Deleted
    I have it twice myself. First time with about 2600 in s9 and second time with about 2330 or something. This title is nothing special. It only shows that you have 10 dedicated players enjoying some rbg and that's it. Currently High Warlock/Grand Marshall is harder to obtain than Hero of the Horde/Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natofailz View Post
    Actually the title is not permanent it works just as Gladiator works from what I know. As for the Achievement, you can see on front page that it will be added in next patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Actually the title is not permanent it works just as Gladiator works from what I know. As for the Achievement, you can see on front page that it will be added in next patch.
    I got mine s9 and I still have it, and I didnt play rbgs at all s10.

Wonder if Hero of the [X]: Vicious gonna turn in a FoS. Didn't really play RBGs in S10 ( got 2200 in 3s second week of S10 so no real incentive when you got all titles already).

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    This is false. Please don't post unless you're sure.