Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honey & Clover had several love triangles that didnt end up as expected for me.

And it took me a bit to remember Green Green's ending, but yeah... that ended... differently.

Oh, and hey... what about Cowboy Bebop ? (gonna avoid spoilers, but that did NOT end up with the 'first love interest')

EF: A Tale of Memories. though the series takes a perspective between two guys in two twin cities across the world from one another. Well you'd just have to watch it, or I'll have to reveal the whole plot to explain it, but trust me it's good and a bit of a tear jerker.

Edit: Now that I think about it I'm disappointed in the fact no one else knows about it around here.
    Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2012-01-16 at 02:37 AM.

Cowboy Bebop, as others have said.
    Chaos Head didn't, kind of. It definitely included a romance. The first female was introduced as his love interest, but she was only a hallucination. You don't really expect which one becomes his love with how she is introduced.

DNAngel, DNA^2, Kannon, School Rumble

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Right. And the pope is actually a non-believer.
    I love it when I'm relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I thought of *sort of* another one. While she is sort of the first girl, the relationship is completely unpredictable and nuts. Of course I'm talking about Mirai Nikki. If you ask me, Yukki and Akise should hook up, and Yuno should go lesbian and turn real somehow and date me, kidnap me and force feed me after slipping drugs into my drink. Oh Yuno, how I love thee.

This is really unhealthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I thought of *sort of* another one. While she is sort of the first girl, the relationship is completely unpredictable and nuts. Of course I'm talking about Mirai Nikki. If you ask me, Yukki and Akise should hook up, and Yuno should go lesbian and turn real somehow and date me, kidnap me and force feed me after slipping drugs into my drink. Oh Yuno, how I love thee.

This comment just wins.

Back on topic;

If you haven't seen ouran highschool host club then you should watch that no matter what gender, age or (enter anything that makes you special here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vissenkom View Post
    This comment just wins.

Back on topic;

If you haven't seen ouran highschool host club then you should watch that no matter what gender, age or (enter anything that makes you special here.)
    Yes. Although Ouran probably grows me some Ovaries, I still love this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

That is impractical. Yuki can go with Akise(Skelington can see it happen). But, Yuno is heterosexual, and thus much better and more easily suited for Skelington, who loves her dearly. That part about you would make much more sense when replaced with him.

Screw health and "normal."

If you reverse the roles, Mnemosyne kind of fits. The main character is female, and you don't know about her love interest(or even the character) until towards the end. Skelington assumed the primary male character from the first episode would end up filling the love role.
    High School of the Dead was somewhat unpredictable. The first female character was introduced as the main male's interest, and they are together through most of the show. But later on, another(and much better) female ended up filling her place. The love seemed mutual from the male to each of the two, and from each of the two to the male. The ending doesn't really specify either one over the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gurren Lagann - Girl has the kiss of death

Code Geass - Every girl loses

Yeah, it's a frustrating watch. And that's not even the whole story.
    kind of wanted to strangle that stupid asshole main character myself by the end of it :|

In Dragonball, I'm pretty sure Goku meets Bulma first.
    In Full-Metal Alchemist, there is no love interest.
    In Cowboy Bebop, I don't think Julia is actually introduced into early/mid story.
    In Inuyasha Kikio (sp) is the real love interest, not her reincarnation.
    In Ghost in the Shell there is no love interest.
    In Akira, no real love interest.
    Fist of the North Star I don't remember.
    Many others I can't think of atm.

Quote Originally Posted by pharix View Post
    kind of wanted to strangle that stupid asshole main character myself by the end of it :|
    I'm so glad he got killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    In Inuyasha Kikio (sp) is the real love interest, not her reincarnation.
    They are both love interests, he ends with Kagome in the end too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That is impractical. Yuki can go with Akise(Skelington can see it happen). But, Yuno is heterosexual, and thus much better and more easily suited for Skelington, who loves her dearly. That part about you would make much more sense when replaced with him.
    She would like me better! Besides, she's never tried being with a girl (I don't think), can't knock it until you try it.