Thread: Combat in LFR

Combat in LFR

Before I look like an idiot in LFR I just need to know if Killing spree is usable on Ultraxion and the Deathwing encounter on arms and tentacles without dying

Nope You can not.

Killing Spree is 100% safe on Ultraxion and the main Arm Tentacles and Wing Tentacles of the Madness of Deathwing encounter. Killing Spree is not usable on Mutated Corruptions on Madness of Deathwing.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    It is usable on Ultraxion and Deathwing arms and wings. Not on the corruption tentacles though, will just say invalid target.

I used it once on Ultraxion and it hit from the front. Not sure if it was a glitch or something, so I'll try it again, but I'd be surprised if they didn't set it to work somehow.

Just make sure you don't walk forward, because KS will leave you at the edge of the platform.

Thanks for the input

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaka712 View Post
    Before I look like an idiot in LFR I just need to know if Killing spree is usable on Ultraxion and the Deathwing encounter on arms and tentacles without dying
    KS - > Yes
    Ultrapinkdragon
    Tentacles
    Deathwing's face

KS - > No / Invalid target
    Mutated corruption

Add the dragon's on WBlackhorn to the Yes list according to a guild rogue.

One more quick question can someone post the Priority for weapons if I have stage one Daggers as combat

Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    Add the dragon's on WBlackhorn to the Yes list according to a guild rogue.
    Be careful with this.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaka712 View Post
    One more quick question can someone post the Priority for weapons if I have stage one Daggers as combat
    Madness axe (N) > Madness axe (LFR) > Morning Star of Heroic Will (N) > Stage 1 MH dagger.

Basically always want to be using the offhand, though.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Madness axe (N) > Madness axe (LFR) > Morning Star of Heroic Will (N) > Stage 1 MH dagger.

Basically always want to be using the offhand, though.
    Adding data upon here, Due to Higher max end damage. The combat mastery also will benefit more greatly from that. The madness axe has no ICD within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Adding data upon here, Due to Higher max end damage. The combat mastery also will benefit more greatly from that. The madness axe has no ICD within it.
    First of all, max damage doesn't matter, only average. Second, the reason average damage matters, is because of the mastery like you said, but I'd like to expand on why this is. While you get more procs due to a faster attack speed, you do the same number of instant attacks, so less damage from MG procs there. Finally, the biggest reason the stage 1 daggers fall behind is the fast attack speed, lowering the proc chance of Instant Poison, resulting in less IP damage from instant attacks.