I honestly cant find any "Good" PC only games

I realized earlier this week that ive had my gaming computer for almost a year now and all the games i have on it are games i can play both on PC and a console. The only PC only games ive ever played were MMOs. Does anyone know of a site or a place were i can see some of the top PC games that are out there because currently i only have about 4 games on my PC. Thanks in advance

What's wrong with playing games that are available on multiple platforms on your PC? As for a list of PC exclusive games a quick Google search yielded
    http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27558178
    I had a PS3 before I built my gaming computer and now I don't even touch my console, except to watch Blu-rays.

Unfortunately game devs are leaving PC scene in droves because of the rampant piracy. The most intursive DRM like of Ubisoft won't help too long.

So either they make a sub or transaction based MMO or just simply leave for consoles. And you can see how much does it cost to make an MMO game...

Oh yes! 3oo!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Unfortunately game devs are leaving PC scene in droves because of the rampant piracy. The most intursive DRM like of Ubisoft won't help too long.

So either they make a sub or transaction based MMO or just simply leave for consoles. And you can see how much does it cost to make an MMO game...

Oh yes! 3oo!
    They're actually starting to come back for a variety of reasons.... small companies have an easier time making a few bucks in the PC world than the console one. Digital distribution, and how limited it is for consoles (not to mention that all the current rigs are about 7 years old) + pricing schemes is making the PC more lucrative ... again.

but yeah place to check out games for pc Steam has so very many and some great deals as well as a huge amount of pc only indie games that are fantastic

there is no one to pay devs to make pc only games as a dev the more systems the better but a large kick back form say microsoft or sony is worth a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the problem of playing multi-platform games on a PC?
    But if you want to be a PC-snob (just joking), check out some indie games or browse Steam for a second and see what's available.
    Also, since I'm a Team Fortress fanboy, do you already have Team Fortress 2? It's free and it's fun!
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    The only PC exclusive game, that's been released recently and is very good (that I can think of) is Witcher 2. At the end of the day, usually good console games will have a PC port and still to this day, nothing beats a mouse and keyboard for FPS.

If you can't find any then you aren't looking in the right places.
    Ignore the mainstream big budget titles and try looking at the indie developers.
    You saw what happened with Minecraft, Super Meat Boy and Terraria.

A bit more information on what sort of games you want instead might help also.

Deleted
    Anno 2070 is awesome and its pc only

To be perfectly fair, it's not really about having access to exclusives - that's part of the thing with consoles. Having a powerful gaming PC is fantastic simply because it allows you to do things you can't do on a console - things like superior graphical capabilities, keyboard and mouse controls, etc.

And regarding PC exclusives, look at the indie market. Trine was, for example, exclusive to the PC (assuming you count it being available on OSX as PC, which I do). Trine 2 is admittedly available on consoles as well, but that's simply because it will earn them more money. Some of the best FPS multiplayer experiences out there are exclusive to the PC, games like Counter Strike and Team Fortress 2, not to mention the fact that I think most people will agree that using a mouse is usually a better way of controlling an FPS.

Am I the only one who sees the irony of this thread on site that revolves around a blizzard game...

Starcraft,
    Diablo,
    Warcraft...

The reason is simple - less hassle (only one hardware setup to test) and more money because majority of audience prefers "one setup" solution without all that driver tweaking too. Publishing and other related stuff is a non-issue for big companies. For smaller companies publishing hassles outweighs testing and developing, so they prefer PC.

(BTW, strike out Diablo from list above

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    (BTW, strike out Diablo from list above
    I would say warcraft to as warcraft 2 is on ps1

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to be a huge PC fan but because of my new age eternal conflict with the forces of DRM/download only titles I have been forced to a much smaller selection of newer titles, most of which being titles that fly under the radar and are still released on disk but don't have DRM. With that said however I can recommend countless classic titles if you are willing to play older PC games. Games such as the classic LucasArts adventures, the Lands of Lore series, the older Elder Scrolls, console style RPGs released only on PC such as Anachronox and Septerra Core, many many RTS titles such as Z, Majesty and Black&White(I consider it an RTS), classic platformes like Jazz Jackrabbit and Claw, the great classic FPS series such as Blood and Duke Nukem 3D and all of the classic sim games that were PC exclusive. In order to keep my hidden PC game suppliers a secret I shall not reveal to any mortals their names but there does exist for PC a library of exclusive titles larger then any consoles if you are willing to look backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    To be perfectly fair, it's not really about having access to exclusives - that's part of the thing with consoles. Having a powerful gaming PC is fantastic simply because it allows you to do things you can't do on a console - things like superior graphical capabilities, keyboard and mouse controls, etc.

And regarding PC exclusives, look at the indie market. Trine was, for example, exclusive to the PC (assuming you count it being available on OSX as PC, which I do). Trine 2 is admittedly available on consoles as well, but that's simply because it will earn them more money. Some of the best FPS multiplayer experiences out there are exclusive to the PC, games like Counter Strike and Team Fortress 2, not to mention the fact that I think most people will agree that using a mouse is usually a better way of controlling an FPS.
    Just a minor point. Trine (the first one) can be played on Playstation 3.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

PC does a few games really well, not always exclusives but.

FPS
    RTS
    MMO
    Sim Racing (semi-sim/arcade racers are usually multi platform)

Especially with the last 3, consoles cannot really compete with what is on offer in these areas (and its an area with many PC exclusives). Personally I also think the PC versions of FPS games are far superior, and since you can use a gamepad with a PC so are pretty much any multi platform titles.