Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wish I could be as cool as you! No but seriously unless you've attempted and succeeded in doing so keep your comments (negative) to yourself.

Deleted
    It´s been solo, but great job anyways! Hope you had fun doing this.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i agree the music was horrble

That's why there's a mute button ha

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    A dk solo'ed him already.....
    Mionelol is amazing <3.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazenwing View Post
    Regardless on whether or not it's been soloed, it still means something to the person who posted this, so I say congratulations!
    Likewise, congratz! :-)

Deleted
    I'm glad for you, and if you had fun it was totally worth it...but please, don't post stuff like this when it clearly doesn't mean a thing. :P

Deleted
    a difference from soloing is that many abilities can´t be casted on the target with highest aggro, like valkyrs. watch mionelols video and you will see them circle around the entire fight and grap and kill him when tirion takes the aggro. So it might be harder to 2-man it compared to solo.

It does mean something though. 1 DK soloed it. We 3 manned it and had fun. Because it doesn't mean something to you, doesn't mean it doesn't to others. Have you 1, 2 or 3 manned it personally?

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 12:47 AM ----------

Yeah, that was actually one problem we had in our first attempts, the valks kept grabbing our DK who was dpsing and I couldn't burn them fast enough before he was thrown off of the cliff. We had to have him taunt right before the valks spawned each time so they would grab somebody else and he could kill them.

Well I'm happy for the guy. Obviously 3 manning isn't attempted THAT often in Lich King. So go him for challenging himself and trying something different. You know you all secretly wish to try it out hehe. You have to find creative ways of entertaining yourself in wow when you've played it forever. Cool vid. Props.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=CToTheHizo;15063863]It does mean something though. 1 DK soloed it. We 3 manned it and had fun. Because it doesn't mean something to you, doesn't mean it doesn't to others. Have you 1, 2 or 3 manned it personally?[COLOR="red"]

That's true, but you posted it on this forum which clearly means that you thought it was a impressive kill. Congratulations on your kill, but it's uneccesary to post it here.

* rolls her eyes * I have yet to see 1 person openly admit to 3 manning 2 manning or 1 manning this vid. Other than the dk you have mentioned repeatedly. This guy did something sweet. Don't rate his actions on his music lmao. You know it was a challenging fight for 3 ppl to attempt. Its for fun. Its a show of love for the game. And maybe he even pursuaded some othere pps to try it for themselves.

Please tell me where else I should post it then. It's a forum, people post stuff they do or want to tell others about in a forum. Then you have the forum trolls who like to come around and rain on people's parades or belittle them because "somebody else did something", even though, they personally have never done anything. I did something I enjoyed doing because I was bored, I thought others may enjoy watching it. If you didn't enjoy my video that's fine, but there is no need to try to belittle it.

Unless you have attempted and succeeded in doing so I believe it was a successful and impressive kill. So funny that ppl love to put the guy down but only a couple give him the credit that obviously he deserves. Go try it out ad then come back to this post and reply. Its not exactly a cakewalk pps.

---------- Post added 2012-01-14 at 07:04 PM ----------

A dk did successfully 1 man it. But can you?

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=ziddenz;15063939]
    Quote Originally Posted by CToTheHizo View Post
    It does mean something though. 1 DK soloed it. We 3 manned it and had fun. Because it doesn't mean something to you, doesn't mean it doesn't to others. Have you 1, 2 or 3 manned it personally?[COLOR="red"]

That's true, but you posted it on this forum which clearly means that you thought it was a impressive kill. Congratulations on your kill, but it's uneccesary to post it here.
    I personally thought it was pretty impressive. Actually looks like a lot of fun, I wanna do it with 3 of my friends now.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Was wondering what ability the rogue is using to kill the orbs till I see that death and decay =3=

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    Just checking this thread to make sure your 'accomplishment' was sufficiently crushed and nullified; oh, good, some stand-up chaps already saw to it.
    Its the internet and people love to join the bandwagon and hate on things together! What the fuck do you expect?

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Gratz, but a DK solo'd one tier ago hehe

Deleted
    HAHA. That "music", damn that was fun. But well, its the same crap as techno/dubstep whatever you want to call that kind of...music. ^o)

Gz tho (even tho i laughed for some min at the video and turned it off. :-D)