Any website for Faction/server warzone statistics? and a few other questions

Hey, Im currently looking for a good PvP server on the US realms to start playing on. Im an Aussie player, so I would prefer to play on a server with many Aussie players. However, I would rather play on a server with more balanced warzone win ratios than strictly play on an Aussie heavy server. So basically:

1. What is a good server with an even republic and empire warzone win ratio? Preferably one with a large Australian population.

A few other questions

2. When the Australian servers are finally launched, has Bioware stated there will be plans to allow Australian players to transfer their characters to the Australian servers?

3. And when the lvl 50 PVP brackets are finally created, do you think the warzone win ratios will balance out?

10+ Year Old Account
    The announced win/lose ratio is 53% in favor of empire, according to Bioware. Out of curiosity do you expect 50% on the nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    The announced win/lose ratio is 53% in favor of empire, according to Bioware. Out of curiosity do you expect 50% on the nose?

Give or take is fine. Main thing Is i am looking for a decent server.
    Last edited by Krunk; 2012-01-15 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I have played exactly 24 warzones on my imperial on lord adrass, and won every single one of them. Perhaps I am just that good? Oh, and not a single premade.

Well, Im just looking for a server where people have a good experience as Republic.

Anyone?