Poll: Will you buy Mass Effect 3 for PC?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea I don't get the hard on against origin either but whatever. For most the decision probably won't be based around origin, moreso around which friends have the game on which consoles. Alot of friends I know getting it on 360 but I'm still debating getting on PC simply because it looks better.
    Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are just raging now because it's the Internet and you can.. Half of them will probably get it on pc anyway

Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are just raging now because it's the Internet and you can.. Half of them will probably get it on pc anyway
    i really hate douches who disregard anothers complaint saying its just because its the internet when its really because we just dont conform to your world view
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

I was untill they announced this.

Piratebay INC
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    I'm gonna pirate it since Origin sucks. Gotta stand up for what we don't like, just like SOPA.

Deleted
    After the fiasco that was buying SWTOR via Origin from a European country - I will rather never play it than buy something via Origin again. Will be especially hard as I love the ME games, both of them, but Origin is a *expletive* *expletive* of a *expletive*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    i really hate douches who disregard anothers complaint saying its just because its the internet when its really because we just dont conform to your world view
    Well grats on that..

I didn't say you all are like that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if some are like that (yeah I wrote half, whatever)

It's a well know fact that a lot of people go crazy and rage over nothing when they can be anonymous.. People say shit they never would face to face..

Has nothing to do with difference of oppinion.. I would hate it if we all were alike

I played the mass effect 2 demo and have decided to try all 3 in the series, so yes I will be getting it on PC. This is also supported by the fact I love the quests system in Swtor.

Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    Well grats on that..

I didn't say you all are like that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if some are like that (yeah I wrote half, whatever)

It's a well know fact that a lot of people go crazy and rage over nothing when they can be anonymous.. People say shit they never would face to face..

Has nothing to do with difference of oppinion.. I would hate it if we all were alike
    Your countering facts from the eula with incoherent babble. Please stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Your countering facts from the eula with incoherent babble. Please stop.
    If I do then please quote that instead of a post that has nothing to do with it.

Just look around the web.. and please find someone who is not an EA hater.. Plenty of people state that Origin and Steam EULA are very similar regarding the topics discussed here

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, they just lost a sale.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/24/ma...ltiplayer-dlc/

Ripoffs. ',..,'
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    The mass effect series is my favorite of all time. But I will have to decline playing it because of origin. I'm renting it on 360. I can't support EA.
    By renting it, you are supporting EA. The only way you could possibly avoid giving them any money at all is to pirate the game or simply not play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I wonder how much the full game will cost beyond the bare bone basic version with all this DLC and doll-shit coming up
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Yes, I will buy it.
    I don't really care of what system they put in place. They said the same things about Steam. Nor I care about digital copies (where I think the problem lies).
    Mass Effect is an awesome game, a great saga, and I will only stop playing if Bioware really screws up this game, lol.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

I don't care about all this Origin stuff (I already use it for BF3), but I didn't finish the second one because it got so repetitive. I'll wait and see if the third one improves on that enough for me to put up with finishing the second one.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Orgins performance wasnt so shitty, I might use it again. Until they can make a product that isnt just trying to cut into steam, and one that stands on its own, I will not use it to buy another game.

Orgin is trash.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll play it on 360 like I did with the previous 2.

But Origin is only keeping me that much farther from the PC versions. I'm not touching that shit.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    Yeah I'm buying it. Origin doesn't really bother me, oh noes 100% of my games aren't on steam anymore, whoop de fucking do. Origin has the potential to become a great little service with some work, people need to remember its still beta software and once EA work out the kinks and start throwing some more incentives our way i'll be very happy. Also to the people complaining about EA "forcing" you to use Origin so they can make more money, wind your necks in, I mean it would be crazy for a company to give up free money by cutting out middle men.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by black-morph View Post
    Also to the people complaining about EA "forcing" you to use Origin so they can make more money, wind your necks in, I mean it would be crazy for a company to give up free money by cutting out middle men.
    That would be true if EA wasn't also putting boxed product on store shelves via traditional retail distribution.

And that's entirely the problem. If you buy it from Gamestop or Target because you don't care for Origin... sorry, you can't even play the game (or return it!) without Origin installed. How shitty is that?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    That would be true if EA wasn't also putting boxed product on store shelves via traditional retail distribution.

And that's entirely the problem. If you buy it from Gamestop or Target because you don't care for Origin... sorry, you can't even play the game (or return it!) without Origin installed. How shitty is that?
    So...exactly like what Valve do with Steam?, Not you specifically, but its shocking how many people put steam on a pedestal
    and lick its arse. Yes its a good service but its not without its faults.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find all this Origin complaining just downright silly. It really is no different then Steam. When I got Fallout New Vegas, ON DISC, it automatically attached to my Steam ID without asking me because I had Steam open. It is the same shit, but for some reason so many gamers now become fan boys to brands like Steam. Then we get these threads where they act all upset and angered that they have to install a small program to run games, or that iGASP! EA would want to sell their games directly to you using their store!

Oh noes you have to install a small program and run it when you run the game... like that is something new for PC gamers. Direct X installs, Punkbuster installs... I will be having the fun of playing a shooter with a mouse and the best graphics and sound possible.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.