Poll: Should EA axe Origin?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use steam. I love steam. . .When I get ME3 I am going to install origin, prevent it from auto boot up, and put a nonsteam link into my steam library for ME3 so I can launch it through steam. Yeah. . .fuck you Origin. (the game company called Origin however is awesome. they made Ultima)

EA saw how much money Steam made so they wanting in on the action, only problem is they are a company and always want more money. so they added norton and other pointless bloatware to it and now people who would use the service to buy games rather then get a hard copy are turned off.

the lesson learned from origin, if you are going to copy what is arguably the most successful idea in video game marketing ever, dont add pointless crap that people dont want.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikara View Post
    I use steam. I love steam. . .When I get ME3 I am going to install origin, prevent it from auto boot up, and put a nonsteam link into my steam library for ME3 so I can launch it through steam. Yeah. . .fuck you Origin. (the game company called Origin however is awesome. they made Ultima)
    They're as much of a ripoff as Alienware, IMO.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory