Poll: What is your style?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i have no style, im simply bland and boring :<

Deleted
    I dont really know what to say. I got a style I like. Its prolly not a "wow, that dude got an awesome style!" and I dont even think its anything special. But I wear what I think looks good and what Im comfortable with. So nothing special, but I look good (sounds pretty stupid but yeah, didnt mean it that way lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk I'm pretty casual I guess. I wear sports team/nike shirts and a few graphic T shirts, almost always with slightly faded, dark blue jeans. I just wear what I think looks good.

None of the above. I'm simply me. Though I have assimilated (it's futile, you know) some of the listed items on the poll, but that was when I was younger. Now I just kinda do my own thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Idk I'm pretty casual I guess. I wear sports team/nike shirts and a few graphic T shirts, almost always with slightly faded, dark blue jeans. I just wear what I think looks good.
    So you are not wearing any Lady Gaga outfits at all ?? Nah you don´t deserve that Lady Gaga Avatar !!

Just kidding. lol

I'm really just me. I don't like to label who I am. But I guess if I HAD to I'd be a gamer nerd. I wear gaming t-shirts with skirts and leggings, and boots is my standard foot wear, unless I'm working out.

I just wear everything that looks cool to me, if I had to choose a genre it would be probably a mix of simple and emo. D;
    Hi

Out of all those I'd place myself in the emo category.

One moment I'm happy, the next I'm crying, then I'm angry and suddenly I'm suicidal, I suck basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    Not necessarily, I think people that attempt to dress for a certain look tend to want acceptance more than those who just dress in whatever. Like in highschool all the kids that hung out with the goths dressed, well, like goths, I don't think they were more or less individuals than other people but they definitely wanted acceptance from that group specifically.

The people that dress up "fancy" or whatever want acceptance from that group of people. So really I think it's pretty much the same for the people that really want to look a certain way.
    Could replace acceptance with association, association with a groups beliefs, ideals, general lifestyle, music tastes and political oppinions etc.

My style I don't know, I've been called a beatnik by friends of my parents "you look like a real beatnik!"... I didn't know what the heck that was or was associated with before I looked it up, what they exactly meant by that I do not know, it wasn't a negative thing that I know. I think beatnik is basicaly just something you could call someone who is cool and chill.

I just use cloths that I find comfertable and that fits me and that I think looks cool. The piece of clothing I get most compliments for is an old "spring weather" anorak in kind of desert camo patterns and colouring that was my moms and it's at least 30 years old, had several people asking me to sell it to them! I had one girl offer me 1500 SEK(like 170$) on the spot for it. lol

I would call my style a mix of hipster, simple and lazy bum. :P

Beatniks in the 60s-70s "Beat Generation"

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I wear plaid pants with striped shirts.

Like a bamf!
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    So you are not wearing any Lady Gaga outfits at all ?? Nah you don´t deserve that Lady Gaga Avatar !!

Just kidding. lol
    Haha nope I don't have any Lady Gaga shirts, though if I found an awesome one I'd probly buy it... even if I would only wear it to her concert :P

Well um i dont exactly have a style.

My fashion does seem to be more of a surfer/skater look though (vans, singlets, short jean shorts, surfer bracelets, anklets etc)

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't really have a style.

Most of the time I wear skinny jeans and a plain T.
    Normally thongs (flip flops) during summer and cons during winter.

I got complements from chick friends... and shit from my mates. So I guess I dress well!

What if I don't have a style? Blue jeans/jeans shorts and a nice top. Flip flops with shorts, tennis shoes with jeans. Never really worried about copying a "style", always pretty much just done my own thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    other cause I don't dress according to a style. I buy clothes that are comfortable and don't look like shit. I wear a lot of t shirts and shorts when weather permits when its cold I wear a hoodie and either jeans or jogging pants. I don't believe in following a style because that has no originality and generally the first thing I think when I see someone who dresses in a manner that displays a "style" is how insecure that individual is with their own self image that they need to dress like someone else to be "accepted".
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2012-01-16 at 05:17 AM.

Simple with a shy side, though I think I accidentally voted Gangster, that's OK though, because sometimes I listen to some Lil Jon, Lil Wayne or Wiz Khalifa, and that gets me feeling G.