Thread: Swtor;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    Differentiate. Exactly. This is not kotor, or battlegrounds.
    .........Battlefront you mean.
    And I'm talking about from other MMO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnius View Post
    There is no doubt this game is truly the best MMO in the market.
    I never denied it's not a matter of opinion, lol
    Now are we going to continue or stay off-topic?
    Tis so in general, just like WoW was the best until TOR came out.

Anyways we gonna have this debate on this thread lol? Read some of my suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

I am keeping things on topic. You said that, without a doubt, that SW:TOR is the best MMO out there. When trying to bring up opinion or facts otherwise, you start either back-peddling, or saying to keep things on-topic, or simply avoiding the comments and questions... when if you need a wall-o-text for how to "fix" things, that alone says it isn't the "best" MMO out there.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    I am keeping things on topic. You said that, without a doubt, that SW:TOR is the best MMO out there. When trying to bring up opinion or facts otherwise, you start either back-peddling, or saying to keep things on-topic, or simply avoiding the comments and questions... when if you need a wall-o-text for how to "fix" things, that alone says it isn't the "best" MMO out there.
    And your point is?
    The things I'm suggesting are what improves the game overall, not what it needs, I'm not saying to implement things it's missing, I'm saying to implement new things, that 'further' differentiates the game from other MMO's. And this whole thread isn't about that single obvious statement, maybe if you read some of what I said in my OP, you'd find something better to write about instead of trying to start an argument on something off-topic. I've explained why it is, if you have something useful for this thread that relates the initial point, then post what you wish instead of trying to bring together reasons to 'whatever you're trying to prove'. You don't like it that fact, then you don't, no need to push a pointless argument on with poorly put together reasons.

And your point is?
    The things I'm suggesting are what improves the game overall, not what it needs, I'm not saying to implement things it's missing, I'm saying to implement new things, that 'further' differentiates the game from other MMO's. And this whole thread isn't about that single obvious statement, maybe if you read some of what I said in my OP, you'd find something better to write about instead of trying to start an argument on something off-topic. I've explained why it is, if you have something useful for this thread that relates the initial point, then post what you wish instead of trying to bring together reasons to 'whatever you're trying to prove'. You don't like it that fact, then you don't, no need to push a pointless argument on with poorly put together reasons.
    The initial point of the thread is the first statement you made with the thread, which is that SW:TOR is undoubtedly the best MMO out there.

We doubt.

Despite many people (including yourself) bringing up points about how the game is far from perfect. You have said that you don't deny that it's a matter of opinion. And yet, you still claim that the game is, without a doubt, the best MMO out there, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is incorrect.

Personally, I like to start whatever discussions that I'm involved with from the first point the other person makes. The first point you made is that SW:TOR is better than anything and everything else. Therefore, the rest of your comments aren't my concern, until the first one is properly addressed. And, judging by the other comments in this thread, I'm not the only person with that same mindset.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    The initial point of the thread is the first statement you made with the thread, which is that SW:TOR is undoubtedly the best MMO out there.

We doubt.

Despite many people (including yourself) bringing up points about how the game is far from perfect. You have said that you don't deny that it's a matter of opinion. And yet, you still claim that the game is, without a doubt, the best MMO out there, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is incorrect.

Personally, I like to start whatever discussions that I'm involved with from the first point the other person makes. The first point you made is that SW:TOR is better than anything and everything else. Therefore, the rest of your comments aren't my concern, until the first one is properly addressed. And, judging by the other comments in this thread, I'm not the only person with that same mindset.
    No it isn't, maybe if you put your common sense hat on and read like a normal person would do, you'd see the main point of this thread is that I'm suggesting things they could do to make the game even better. I never said the game was perfect nor have I said anyone is incorrect nor did I say it's better than anything else; best MMO there is though; yes, I never hurt a game if someone likes it and I don't mean to. Although you're just pushing this further for the sake of it and making up false conclusions or w/e because I said something you didn't like and is probably the truth? Also if that's the way you look at forums and threads then I suggest you seek a guide on beginners for forums. This isn't a review, all I'm doing is throwing some wild ideas for a game, why do you have to have such a hissy fit all over it? And if you didn't realize, I edited it since you're THAT worked up on it. And yes, you are the only person with that mindset now, can't accept someones opinion then a forum is the wrong place for you my friend.
    Last edited by mmocc4db2a201d; 2012-01-15 at 10:51 PM.

No it isn't, maybe if you put your common sense hat on and read like a normal person would do, you'd see the main point of this thread is that I'm suggesting things they could do to make the game even better. I never said the game was perfect nor have I said anyone is incorrect nor did I say it's better than anything else; best MMO there is though; yes, I never hurt a game if someone likes it and I don't mean to. Although you're just pushing this further for the sake of it and making up false conclusions or w/e because I said something you didn't like and is probably the truth? Also if that's the way you look at forums and threads then I suggest you seek a guide on beginners for forums. This isn't a review, all I'm doing is throwing some wild ideas for a game, why do you have to have such a hissy fit all over it? And if you didn't realize, I edited it since you're THAT worked up on it. And yes, you are the only person with that mindset now, can't accept someones opinion then a forum is the wrong place for you my friend.
    But you didn't ask for me to argue the main point of your post. You asked for me to focus on the initial point, instead of going off-topic. The initial point is, yet again, the first point raised... In this case, that SW:TOR is the best MMO out there. Saying it is the best means, by definition, that it's better than everything else.

Saying SW:TOR is not a fact. It is not "probably the truth". It is your opinion, plain and simple, and the overall tone of your original post is such that you see no room for any other criticism, because SW:TOR MUST be the best game, and your points of view MUST be correct.

Go back through the other pages, and you'll see that I'm not the only person to have the mindset that SW:TOR might not be specifically the greatest MMO since the invention of any MMOs ever. Just because they're not trying to talk this over with you anymore, doesn't mean that their minds changed based on your incredible, well-thought remarks to the contrary.

Deleted
    But you didn't ask for me to argue the main point of your post. You asked for me to focus on the initial point, instead of going off-topic. The initial point is, yet again, the first point raised... In this case, that SW:TOR is the best MMO out there. Saying it is the best means, by definition, that it's better than everything else.

Saying SW:TOR is not a fact. It is not "probably the truth". It is your opinion, plain and simple, and the overall tone of your original post is such that you see no room for any other criticism, because SW:TOR MUST be the best game, and your points of view MUST be correct.

Go back through the other pages, and you'll see that I'm not the only person to have the mindset that SW:TOR might not be specifically the greatest MMO since the invention of any MMOs ever. Just because they're not trying to talk this over with you anymore, doesn't mean that their minds changed based on your incredible, well-thought remarks to the contrary.
    I never asked you to argue anything, I never asked you anything yet you feel it's logical to push this pointless discussion you're trying to make worthy, on. Why does what I say about what's best got to do with you ultimately? Am I in charge of the whole world? Do I decide what's best? I never said it must be the best and that everyone who says otherwise is incorrect, no, you're just pulling words out of nowhere like you've been doing all this time to form poor reasons for your argument that you seemed determined to push forward for whatever reason. yes you are the only person with that Mindset, YOU can't accept people's opinions or views or ways of thinking, you're the one that brought out this incredibly pointless discussion that has little to do with my thread, if you want to continue then I recommend making a thread about this. Or is it a fact you can't accept it? Now unless there is some groundbreaking things you have to say or some good reasons, end of this stupid discussion, don't even know why I even bothered.

I never asked you to argue anything, I never asked you anything yet you feel it's logical to push this pointless discussion you're trying to make worthy, on. Why does what I say about what's best got to do with you ultimately? Am I in charge of the whole world? Do I decide what's best? I never said it must be the best and that everyone who says otherwise is incorrect, no, you're just pulling words out of nowhere like you've been doing all this time to form poor reasons for your argument that you seemed determined to push forward for whatever reason. yes you are the only person with that Mindset, YOU can't accept people's opinions or views or ways of thinking, you're the one that brought out this incredibly pointless discussion that has little to do with my thread, if you want to continue then I recommend making a thread about this. Or is it a fact you can't accept it? Now unless there is some groundbreaking things you have to say or some good reasons, end of this stupid discussion, don't even know why I even bothered.

And yet, you're perfectly fine with pushing the comment about SW:TOR being the best MMO on everyone else, saying that they're wrong when they bring up other examples of MMOs, or saying that it's a matter of opinion. Instead, you continue to state your opinion as fact, while you "decide what's best".

It has everything to do with your thread, since the initial point of your original post (not the bulk of the post, but the first point you brought up) is that SW:TOR is better than everything else out there.

Do I think SW:TOR has a very innovative questing system? Yes. Do I look forward to playing it more, once I can buy it? Definitely. Do I think it's the best MMO out there? Not by any means. Do I believe that it is the MMO for everyone? Not at all. And yet, you still feel the urge to back up your stance as fact, citing such things as SW:TOR nearing 2 mil subscribers already.

Instead of addressing any of the points that I bring about, you simply continue to say that I'm continuing a pointless argument that's based on nothing at all, when you yourself started the argument with your inflammatory comment at the start of your original post. And simply because I'm the only one talking about this, yet again, does not mean I'm the only one thinking it.