Thread: Your Last Meal

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Your Last Meal

Here's the scenario: You're going to die tonight for whatever reason, and you know it. You've had days to prepare. What would you have as your final meal? Feel free to include sides, beverages, everything that would be a part of it.

I'll post mine later in the thread.

A massive assortment of my favorite Pizzas and Pastas. Might as well blow myself up with food, seeing as I'll die anyway.
    Love Italian food.

Some ramen noodles and a glass of water.

Either a pizza or some pasta/spaghetti dish made by the finest cooks in all the land. <3 Italian food like my main man(?) Liara up there!

Oh, a big huge expensive steak, grilled to rare, homemade French fries (not any fastfood one) and peppersauce :]

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Either a pizza or some pasta/spaghetti dish made by the finest cooks in all the land. <3 Italian food like my main man(?) Liara up there!
    Hear hear!
    (Yup, man - ruddy language not having a distinction :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    A big slice of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, and a big glass of icy cold milk with a hefty shot of Bailey's in.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    a supreme pizza with homemade cheesecake for desert.

A selection of meats from assorted almost extinct animals(perhaps some human, since fuck it I might as well)together with a selection of good red wines and beers, I want every kind of sauce and for desert Crème brûlée with cyanide in it..

oh and a selection of mushrooms roasted with some cream to make a great sauce (seriously if this is done well, it tastes amazing)
    Last edited by Dunee; 2012-01-15 at 03:34 PM.

Oh, just so you all know, I'm taking notes... going to use this information for a charity dinner for cancer research.

Deleted
    Ribs with a variety of sauces and glazes.
    Fried chicken.
    Steak, pork chops, lamb chops, kangaroo burgers, sausages and bacon.
    Bacon, pepperoni, chicken and mushroom pizza.
    Hash browns.
    Coleslaw.
    Salsa.
    Various kinds of cheesecake.
    Strawberry milkshake.

forget the meal , just get it over with

Steak, a Chinese food buffet, french fries, pizza. Anything I like, really.

Deleted
    A huge barbeque with the finest cuts of different meat including Kobe-beef :-)
    To this I would serve a good red wine (Amerone comes to mind), and for the following cofee I would be serving a Ron Zacapa XO.

That would be the perfect last meal for me :-)

If you are going to use this for a charity dinner, then you should probably read up on how to make Kobe-meat. It is a very expensive piece of meat, but besides being awfully expensive it tastes just wonderful and it is definately worth it, even if you have to cut 2-3 other good cuts off :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ursuas View Post
    If you are going to use this for a charity dinner, then you should probably read up on how to make Kobe-meat. It is a very expensive piece of meat, but besides being awfully expensive it tastes just wonderful and it is definately worth it, even if you have to cut 2-3 other good cuts off :-)
    I can't get kobe but I can get american wagyu. I would serve it carpaccio style -- raw -- for the best cuts. Lightly seared for the lesser cuts. I know what I'm doing

A nice, relaxing beef dinner with enough I could share with my cats. Likely if I am to die they are as well, so I would want them to enjoy their last night as well.

While not my last meal, after he was diagnosed with renal failure, I gave my cat salmon every day for the last month of his life.

Animals <3

Deleted
    Roti Orloff (pork, or turkey, or Calf(Veal) (not sure for this word), slice of bacon, slice of cheese. (The aspect and debatable, but the incomparable taste!)

Deleted
    Prawn Cocktail, battered mushrooms in garlic sauce with garlic bread

Full rack of ribs and buffalo wings covered in Jack Danies BBQ glaize sauce, corn on the cob, spicy fries.

Chocolate fudge cake, ice cream, straeberrys whipped cream

Treble JD and coke. And a fat king L of pure skunk. Then kill me kthnxbye lol

Deleted
    Bacon, lots and lots of bacon, I might even go for one of those epic mealtime meals, srsly, bacon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like the King of the Hill episode lol

Mine would probably be a huge (16oz+) medium-rare Angus Steak, multiple Lobster tails, Hot Wings, and probably 3 pitchers of Stone Arrogant Bastard to wash it down.

(I almost eat this much normally )